More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by MrVH MrVH

What does Nick do?

Pop a Pink and go help

Nick being the good friend he is, thinks it through and wants to do everything he can to help out his pal Shane.

Nick responds: Here's the plan "dude", lol ;). This will all be fine. I'm going to pop a pink, that way you don't have to be afraid of me doing anything you don't want. Then I'll head over.

Nick pops one of his pink pill he has stashed in his night stand. Prior to exchange Nick is a very athletic young man at 22 yrs old 6' tall and was captain of the Volleyball team in H.S. Once the little pink pill kicks in, Nikki as she goes by is a 5'8" bombshell. Blonde hair stops right at her shoulders, long legs leading up to just the perfect bubble butt you can imagine, thin waist, still athletic, perky tits, not huge, but most perfect of perky B cub boobs you've ever seen, almost pushing a C. And his/her face... The most gorgeous eyes, cute nose and a mouth that says muaah...

Every time Nick pops a pill he watches the change happen and is pleasantly surprised at the outcome. He's so pretty he's caught off guard every time. (Mind you Shane has never seen Nick/Nikki on xchange before).

Nikki puts on a pair of boy short panties, short-short jean shorts, a dark blue tankinie with no bra totally exposing his midriff, pops in the belly button ring his female self has the piercing whole for, a few bobby pins a little above her temples and rocks a pair a Vans checkered skater shoes, along with the sexiest of ray-bans.

ARIVING OVER AT SHANES APPARTMENT...

Nikki knocks on the door. He hears Shane on the other side say, "Nick is that you?"

In her beautiful high pitch voice Nikki responds, " yeah dude, but I go by Nikki when I'm look'n like this"

Shane slowly opens the door and sets his eyes on Nikki for the first time. This causes 2 reactions. First he can't take his eyes off of her. 2nd he's reminded by the lack of manhood in his pants and he feels himself start to moisten.

Nikki takes two steps inside and says: So how're you doing?

Shane: I appreciate you coming over on such sort notice and honestly I appreciate you taking that pill because it does make me fell more comfortable. I feel like the other guys would just pick on me or worse, if you know what I mean.

Nikki: Listen it's totally fine. I was thinking, most likely you got some sort of a purple knock-off. They're cheaper and when people spike someone they usually aren't going for the high dollar stuff. So just like me, you should turn back in 24 hrs and have your penis back. Does that make you feel better?

Shane: Well yeah. It's just so weird having... You know, a vagina. Like I know there's a whole there, but it doesn't feel like a whole, kinda like my mouth or nose or ass doesn't feel like hole. Yet then your sexy ass comes walking in here and I feel myself getting, I don't know, DAMP?!!!

Nikki: So you think I'm hot then huh?

Shane: Well yeah, I had no idea.

Nikki: Here's the deal Shane. Most likely you have nothing to worry about. Almost all pills revert back in 24 hrs, especially the cheap stuff. So long as you Do NOT get Pregnant! Since I'm in my girl persona, you have nothing to worry about with me. So what do you want to do to pass the next 24 hrs? (Resistance Variant remains unknown)

What do Shane and Nikki/Nick do next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)