More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Alexandrite1234 Alexandrite1234

What's next?

Permanently nude

Peter Parker had been exposed to the whole world as the true identity of the vigilante known as Spider-Man due to a contingency plan set up by Mysterio in the event of his defeat.

Michelle Jones, Peter Parker's cute girlfriend, sought out a solution for her lover, so that he could come out of hiding.

Visiting the door to 123 Bleecker Street, the Sanctum Sanctorum of Doctor Strange, she decided to seek a mystic solution. What if a spell could be cast where everyone would forget Spider-Man's identity?

When she opened the door, the wizard was not there, nor was his ally Wong, or any other sorcerer.

"Strange?" The cute girl asked. "I was wondering if you could help me with something. I'm sure you've seen the news about Spider-Man. I'm his girlfriend, and I was wondering if you could make people forget he was framed and his identity was revealed."

Baron Mordo stepped out from the shadows.

"The one you seek is trapped in a dimension of unimaginable horrors, for I have banished him there for his sins. You, little one, you seek to use the mystic arts to take the easy way out, to absolve one of consequences. I will show you the bill always comes due".

Mordo snapped his fingers, and everything went dark for Michelle. She woke up in her bed, and she wasn't wearing any clothes.

"What the-?" She rushed to her closet.

Upon reaching for her shirt, it disintegrated. She tried her drawer, same result for her cute panties and any other garment of clothing.

Mordo's voice echoed in her mind. "This is your life now. You will forever live in shame."

It was almost time for school, and Michelle winced when she realized what she had to do.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)