More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by CON2H4 CON2H4

Where too next?

Pay attention in class.

"JOSHUA WEST! GET OFF THAT DAMN PHONE NOW AND PAY ATTENTION!"

Josh sat bolt upright and briefly put his phone away before turning his attention back to his teacher, Mrs Mulberry. "Sorry Miss, it won't happen again. I just got the strangest notification, that's all."

"What is the value of sine divided by cosine?"

"The tangent."

"Well, as you have clearly not missed that last part of my lesson, I will let this slide, but from now on, I want you off your phone. I don't want you to miss anything."

"Yes miss."

Returning back to the front of the class, Mrs Mulberry resumed. "The next trigonometric identity is derived from Pythagoras's theorem. Remembering that sine is the opposite divided by the hypotenuse, and..." Josh was keeping up OK, until he noticed something odd. A slight pattering sound, it appeared to be coming from the front. The teacher showed no signs of being distracted by it, nor did the other students.

Looking towards the source of the sound it appeared that there was liquid streaming between her legs, some of it wetting the front of her flowery white dress, causing obvious wet patches, the rest, straight onto the carpet.

Mrs Mulberry was peeing right there on the floor. Nobody seemed to even notice this was happening.

Apparently this weird new app works.

But this seems kinda tame, we need to do change more rules, once class is over.

What more rues do you change

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)