More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by MistWolf MistWolf

Who is going to lose her clothes?

Paige Dineen (Scorpion)

"Sometimes it's okay to admit that you don't have all the answers."

—Paige.

Paige Dineen (born April 13, 1986) is the daughter of Veronica Dineen and her late husband Mr. Dineen, the single mother of Ralph Dineen, and the former social handler of Team Scorpion.

Biography :

Early Life :

Her mother had her when she was seventeen, but wound up going to jail for various kinds of fraud for a few months periodically, so Paige would lie to her friends and say her mom was a saleswoman. Eventually, her mom left. Because of the loss of the love of his life, her father never took her trick or treating, he just bought a bag of candy and put it on the front porch with the light off while he and Paige watched It's the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown.

At nineteen Paige had her son Ralph with her then-boyfriend Drew, but eventually, he left, telling Ralph he was going to see a movie. When Ralph was three, they were evicted, their stuff picked over at the curb, and walked with him for blocks. She found a diner with a help wanted sign, used her last two dollars to buy him an ice cream, interviewed, and convinced Nemos to give her an advance. She worked there until she met Scorpion.

Personality :

Paige is very kind, caring and very emotional. Not only is she the mother to Ralph but she plays the role of the team's mother, as she takes care of them, makes sure they eat, socialize and have fun. Even though Paige is not one of the geniuses she manages to fit in, in numerous situations. not only that she manages to fit into team scorpion. she also has an ability to keep her head in the game and helps her teammates and others to keep their, head in the game too. again Paige is not a genius, but because of her humanitarian knowledge that the other teammate's don't possess, she is sometimes the one with the solutions. Paige is very humane, and she likes to embrace that, and help others to embrace it.

Trivia :

  • She gave birth to Ralph when she was 19.
  • She likes cinnamon in her coffee.
  • She was a cheerleader and a lifeguard.
  • During Pilot, Paige owns a red 1992 Volkswagen Golf.
  • Paige owns a dark red 2014 Chevrolet Malibu since Season 2, where the car makes its most appearances.
  • Paige is bilingual, she can speak Spanish along with her native English.

Where is Paige when she becomes naked and how does it happen?

🔞 Candy.AI 🔥 AI Sex Chat - Roleplay, Erotic Stories, Try for Free 🕹️

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)