More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by MistWolf MistWolf

Who is going to lose her clothes?

Padmé Amidala (Star Wars)

"To those who act as agents of chaos, I say this: I stand resolute and unyielding. And if you strike my voice down, know that a chorus of thousands shall rise up in its place, for you have no dominion over the righteous. We are the defenders of truth."

―Padmé Amidala

Padmé Amidala, also known as Padmé Amidala Naberrie, was a human female senator who represented the people of Naboo during the final years of the Galactic Republic. Prior to her career in the Galactic Senate, Amidala was the elected ruler of the Royal House of Naboo. A political idealist, she advocated for the preservation of democracy as well as a peaceful resolution to the Clone Wars. However, her secret marriage to the Jedi Knight Anakin Skywalker would have a lasting effect on the future of the galaxy for decades to come.

Born in 46 BBY during the Age of the Republic, Padmé Naberrie was raised by her parents, Jobal Naberrie and his wife Ruwee, on the peaceful Mid Rim world of Naboo. Despite the humble background of the Naberrie family, Padmé was identified early for her potential in public service. Devoting her life to civic duty, she was elected queen and, therefore, adopted the regal name "Amidala" in 32 BBY. Due to the machinations of her adviser, Senator Sheev Palpatine, Amidala's reign was put to the test by the Trade Federation's blockade and subsequent invasion of Naboo. Unable to fight the Federation's army of battle droids without assistance, the queen beseeched the Galactic Senate on Coruscant for help, only to see her efforts hampered by bureaucracy and procedure. Although she ultimately liberated her homeworld with the help of the Jedi Order and the Gungan Grand Army, her decision to cast a Vote of No Confidence against Finis Valorum enabled Palpatine to become the Supreme Chancellor.

Following her reign, Amidala joined the Senate and struggled to resolve the Separatist Crisis through diplomacy, becoming a leading voice in the Loyalist Committee by 22 BBY. After surviving an attempt, she was removed from the capital and sent back to Naboo under the protection of Padawan Anakin Skywalker. Though the Jedi Code forbade personal relationships, deeming attachment and possession unbecoming of a Jedi, the two gradually became closer as their feelings for each other grew. In the aftermath of the Battle of Geonosis, Amidala secretly married her Jedi protector despite her own reservations about their relationship and the consequences they would face if the truth ever came to light. Their subsequent interactions were limited throughout the Clone Wars, with Amidala continuing to advocate peaceful solutions in the Senate while Skywalker served on the frontlines as a Jedi General in the Grand Army of the Republic. In the waning months of the pan-galactic conflict, Amidala revealed to her husband that she was pregnant. As a result of Skywalker's fear of loss, he was seduced by the dark side of the , believing that by becoming a Sith Lord he would gain the power to prevent his wife from dying in childbirth. Amidala, who learned of her husband's transformation into a Sith, ultimately died of a broken heart after giving birth to the twins Luke Skywalker and Leia Amidala Skywalker. With her dying breath, she claimed that there was still good in the former Anakin Skywalker, who embraced the persona of Darth Vader throughout the reign of the Galactic Empire.

Personality and traits :

Amidala was compassionate to other people and stood her ground firmly for what she believed in. Amidala was very persuasive and empathetic speaker during her time as Senator, especially when she opposed the escalation of the Clone Wars. She even started to doubt the Republic when the Senate gave Palpatine more executive powers near the end of the Clone Wars. Amidala could not ignore her people need and accepted Queen Jamillia's offer to become a senator after two terms as queen. Due to her reputation as a beloved former monarch, Amidala kept several privileges such as her wardrobe and chrome-plated ships when she became Senator.

Amidala was both responsible and strong-willed who did what she believed to the right course of action despite objections from those closest to her. She spoke her mind to the Senate and was able to convince the Gungan to unite against the Trade Federation. Amidala could be seen as fearless when she refused additional security to protect herself from assassins. She also did not like the idea of leaving during the vote on the Military Creation Act. When Skywalker came back into her life, Amidala knew that their future together would endanger their lives. However, she gave in to her feelings and married Skywalker in secret.

Skills and Abilities :

Padmé was a queen and a politician so she did not think that her life would include so much danger and action, but despite this, she has proven herself adept at surviving through a difficult situation. During the Battle of Geonosis, she was able to survive while the Jedi died beside her. She is adept with weapons, especially blasters, and is in peak physical condition. She was able to deceive Obi Wan and Qui Gon by impersonating herself as a handmaiden in order to get information. Padmé is also a pilot in her own right.

Where is Padmé when she becomes naked and how does it happen?

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)