More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by JAJ JAJ

How does Violet celebrate her birthday?

On vacation (Alternate start)

Violet was on vacation with her family. The only thing they did, was laying at the beach all day or swimming. But everything changed, when a new supervillain emerged and kept the entire island hostage. Immediatly after the family was informed about the supervillain, they went to their room, to get ready to save everyone. However, there was a problem. A pretty big problem: Violet hadn't packed her superhero-suit.

After she told her parents, they were understandably mad: "How can you forget your superhero-suit?", Mr. Incredible scolted her.

"I didn't thought, I'd need it." Violet defended herself.

"Well, now we have to fight the new supervillain without your help. Atleast you can watch Jack-Jack now.", Elastigirl answered. She left together with Mr. Incredible and Flash, leaving Violet and Jack-Jack behind.


About an hour later, Flash bursted into the room, followed by his father: "We have a problem!"

Violet, who stood next to a sleeping Jack-Jack looked up surprised: "What kind of problem?"

He explained quickly: "His security system is too good. We tried everything. Mom tried avoiding the mechanism by stretching past them, but it never worked. I also tried running past them, but at some point we always had to retreat. And he captured mom! I think he'll kill her!"

Mr. Incredible said annoyed: "Well, if we just had somebody who could turn invisble. Oh right, we normally have!"

"I'm sorry ... How was I supposed to know that ... I'm sorry.", Violet was nearly crying.

Flash's face suddenly lit up: "We still have somebody, who can turn invisible!"

Violet looked at him confused: "You remember that I didn't pack my suit, right?"

Flash continued: "You don't need your suit to turn invisible, do you?"

Not understanding what Flash was aiming at, she answered: "Yes, you know I can. But my clothes would still be visible."

With the most innocent smile he ever made, Flash concluded: "Well, then just turn invisible without clothes."

Does Violet accept?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)