More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by ewong ewong

What's next?

On assignment with Agents E & F

Agent M was a bit glum. Her partner, Agent H was busy, being the new (Probational) Head of MIB: International, and she felt restless. Nothing new has happened, no alerts or world ending shenanigans were playing out. She was about to lose hope for something to break the monotony when the universe seemed to answer her pleas.

"You were supposed to do it this time, F!" A brunette in a black skirt suit yelled at a blonde in a black pants suit.

"Me? Did you promise to do it this time after I saved you last week?" The blonde replied.

Agent M's eyes peeled open and watched the two female agents bicker like an old married couple. She thought it was odd seeing someone wearing a skirt suit since most wore pants now. Especially since the skirt was pretty short. Striding up to the duo, M introduced herself.

"Hello ladies, I'm Agent M. Perhaps you've heard of me?"

"Oh yeah, the new recruit. What do you want?" The blonde asked.

"Well, I couldn't help but hear you two and I was wondering what the fuss was about."

"Well, I'm E and this is my partner F. No, we aren't the lesbian kind of partners, just business. We do live together though. I'm not sure you know, but we are only allowed the one suit since..." E, the brunette explained.

"Its the Last Suit You'll Ever Wear. Yeah I'm aware. What's the problem?" M asked.

"Laundry! Specifically who's job it is." F, the blonde, answered.

"You wouldn't notice just by looking, but we've had to forego some essential parts of the uniform today because someone didn't do the laundry." E stated.

"Which is why I'm not wearing a blouse." Said F

"And I'm wearing this outdated, but still serviceable skirt." Said E

"Well, you don't seem too out of place." M offered.

"Well, we're also not wearing any underwear." E said matter of factly.

"Oh, and with a skirt..." M's eyebrows raised.

"Exactly, and without a blouse under my jacket. Actually, you might be able to help us out."

"You want me to see about replacements, or...?"

"No, the office has to approve those. What size bra and panties do you wear?" F asked.

"Oh! Well, I happen to be..." M faltered.

"Don't trust what she says, let's take her to the restroom and find out!" E said as the two agents grabbed M's arms and dragged her into a nearby restroom.

"Ladies, what seems to be the problem here?" Came a smooth masculine voice.

"H, so the rumors are true?" E asked, almost becoming a teenaged schoolgirl in the attractive man's presence.

"Yes, I am still adjusting to the title and its...responsibilities, which I s why I am in New York meeting with O, to...establish a new operational cooperative between agencies. However, I'm currently wondering what exactly is going on here between you three, hmm?" H asked, not quite looking any of them in the eye (in fact glancing at F's uncovered chest under her jacket).

"Girl stuff. You wouldn't understand. M here was about to assist us in the ladies' room. So, if you'd excuse us..." E made to move, but H stepped in front of her.

Does H let them go?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)