More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by gca731 gca731

Who are you going to fight?

Oh fuck...

Standing right in front of you is an overpowered son of a bitch who probably came back to farm.

A Juggernaut stands in front of you, her massive sword wedged into the stone floor and her breasts threatening to burst out of the LITERAL ADAMANTIUM ARMOR WHY THE FUCK DID THE DEVS NOT REMOVE THAT--

Shaking yourself from your discouraging thoughts, you decide to Observe her.

Observe: HOLY FUCK

Name: Anna Kim

Job: Juggernaut

Gender: Female

<???> Level too high, rest of stats unreadable

3 tips on beating him

1. Pray

2. Pray

3. Pray

Shit.

Before she can attack you, you take to the skies to think of valuable information that might help.

Adamantium Armor was the strongest armor a Juggernaut could get their muscled giant hands on, with a defense stat of 1000, and required at least Level 50 to equip. Not only that, but she also wielded the best Juggernaut weapon there was, the Terrae Infindo*, which not only needed the wielder to be Level 50, but needed the user to have unlocked every Juggernaut skill in the skill tree. So logically, wielding the Terrae Reddenda AND wearing Adamantium Armor....

Dear God.

You were fighting a full-fledged Achilles Giant.

You were shaken from your thoughts as the Achilles Giant suddenly roared, pulling you back into the present. You recognized the skill "War Cry", which infuriated monsters and bosses alike, making them charge towards meat shields....and backstabbing players. Thanks to your inhuman Intellect and Wisdom, you were able to withstand it, but as you watched the smug look, and the cold, calculating eyes of a player you might not ever be able to beat, you think to yourself...

How the FUCK were you going to fight this chick?!


Game Lore: On Giants

Giants are a subclass of Juggernaut, when a Juggernaut completes the skill tree, making them a nigh-unkillable enemy. Doing so earns them the achievement "Jack and the Beanstalk", and the equipable title "Giant", however, they must also go dungeon crawling for the most powerful armor set and weapon usable to Juggernauts: The Terrae Reddenda and the Adamantium Armor set. Doing so makes them near-impossible to even harm, earning them the nickname "Achilles Giants", as they are near invincible, but can still be hurt. Coincidentally, they are weak to Poison and Bleeding status effects. Currently, out of all 1,452,457,908 Juggernauts in the game "World", only 10 are Achilles Giants.

*Terrae Infindo trnslates to Earth Cleave in Latin.

How are you going to fight her?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)