More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Jjdrabs23 Jjdrabs23

How does Pam do?

Not too well

Pam slowly takes off her jacket and gives it Oscar, as she had just lost a bet with him. She had just lost three in a row.

"Ok guys, looks like that was my last item. I think I will just watch the rest of the day." Pam says. Everybody groaned, disappointed they weren't able to have Pam do one more.

"Come on Pam, don't be such a sore sport. How about this, if you play the next round, I will put up two pieces of clothing to your one. Does that sound good?" Karen asked. Karen had already bet off her shoes and socks, so if she lost she would be showing off a lot of skin.

Pam thought about it. Making Karen show off around the office would be nice, but she was scared of showing off herself too. "I don't know you guys, is this even allowed?" She asked.

"I'll put in 100$ if you win!" Yelled Kevin who was loving this.

That was all Pam needed to hear. "Deal." She said happily.

After a couple minutes of deciding what they were betting on, they each decided to bet on whether Creed would notice if he wasn't eating an apple or not. Pam bet on him not noticing, while Karen bet he would.

After Jim swapped out his apple, they each waited nervously. Creed grabbed his "apple", took a bite, put it down, and then swallowed. He had not noticed it wasn't an apple.

Pam started jumping up and down, while Karen looked dead inside. Pam took the $100 from Kevin, and looked over at Karen. "Alright Karen, time to pay up." Pam said giggly.

"Fuck it" Karen said disappointed. She took off her jacket quickly and threw it to the side. She took a big deep breath, and started to unbutton her shirt. She got all the way to the bottom, took it off and threw it to the side. She quickly crossed her arms over her small boobs that were now only protected by her bra. The whole office cheered when they saw this.

"Alright everyone, relax. I know I should probably stop... but I have another proposition for you Pam. Lets do another bet, except you will have to take off two items, to my one this time. Also, I will get to choose which items you take off, but you can also choose which items I take off. What do you think?" Karen asked.

Pam knew she shouldn't accept it. She was $100 richer and still clothed, but she was a little too confident from her previous win and said "I like my odds. You got yourself a deal." Pam could not resist, as she knew if she won, she would take off Karens bra.

So for this bet, they decided that it would be Kelly would talk to Ryan for over/under two minutes. Karen took the under, which made Pam smile with glee, as she knew Kelly better than anyone and knew she would keep talking. Pam decided to take the over.

So when Kelly started talking, the whole office went silent. She just kept talking and talking. She went on past 1:30 and it felt like there was no stopping her. Karen was starting to get nervous. But after 1:50, she looked over and noticed Karen. She stopped talking immediately and was shocked. Pam's heart dropped. She looked over at the timer and saw it had hit 1:56. She was four seconds off.

Karen yelled out with total excitement. She started jumping up and down constantly, which caused one of her boobs to pop out of her bra. She did not care though as she stuffed it right back in her bra, because it was time to strip Pam.

"Alright Pam, it is time to show some skin!" Karen cheered.

"Ok ok. What do you want me to take off." Said Pam.

"Well first your shirt obviously... and then your bra." Karen said deviously.

Pam's heart sunk. She didn't think Karen would make her go topless right off the bat. "I don't know if I can do this. Is this even allowed? Won't I get fired?" Pam said nervously.

"Well you have to Pam. Look at me, I have no shirt because of you. I wouldn't worry about being fired though, Toby isn't here and Michael will be fine with it. You better hold up your part of the deal Pam." Karen asserted.

"Alright, fine I'll do it. But no pictures please!" Pam pleaded. She was so nervous. She was about to be topless in her office... in front of her coworkers. How could she be so dumb.

She took a big deep breath, closed her eyes and started to slowly unbutton her shirt. She got to the last button, and took it off and placed it on her desk. She stood their in her bra. She took another big deep breath, and reached for the clasp on her bra. She undid it, but used her left hand to hold her bra in place. Every eye in the office was waiting for her to let go. She took each arm out through the bra strap, but still held her bra in place. She quickly slid one arm under bra to cover her tits, and took the bra away.

There she was, Pam Beesly standing completely topless with her arm being the only thing covering her luscious boobs. She quickly put her bra down, and used to her other hand to cover up as well. Everyone stayed silent, and just watched.

Pam Beesly was completely topless in the office.

What happens to Pam?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)