More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Rowenar Rowenar

How far does she get?

Not far

Elektra took a moment to centre herself, steadying and adjusting her posture. She wanted to get out of here, and the best way to do that was going up, rather than crawling through the wreckage and hoping.

Then again, going up also meant she was more likely to be seen. Hopefully people wouldn't be clambering over a fallen building though.

That didn't look secure. That did, but she couldn't put her weight on it. That might be, but not if she had any choice... She scanned her surroundings, before spotting a chunk of stone she felt comfortable getting up onto. Elektra quickly pulled herself up, then reached for the sturdier side of the gap that displayed daylight.

She gripped it tightly, threw her sai through, and pulled with both hands, grunting with effort. She lifted herself from the ground, quickly getting a better angle to pull, managing to get a whole forearm on the stone. With that she had more with which to push, soon swinging up onto the top of the rubble.

She fell forwards, ass facing up. Quickly, she grabbed her blade and rolled over, quickly sitting up. She had not gone through all that, come back from the dead of all things, just to show off private parts of her body.

Daylight. She breathed in the air.

There was more than one layer of debris, but she was still very much on what could be considered the outside. There was nothing directly above her, just thicker pillars and remains of walls that placed her at the bottom of a kind of valley. If she wanted she could climb, stand up and walk away; she just very much did _not _want to do that.

Elektra took a running start at the more secure looking side, jumping and grabbing the top of one, to peer over, getting a field for her surroudnings.

It was a rubble field, like she'd expected. The whole building had come down; unsurprisingly, people still looked for survivors. Fools.

"I saw movement!" a woman suddenly shouted.

Eyes wide, Elektra let herself drop. She glanced down at herself, as if she needed any reminder of her nudity. Ok, her toned body was a little dusty from the building collapse, but that hardly suffice to hide her tits, just for starters. The rest of her was just as visible.

Should she hide? She could drop back down, hope the woman wouldn't go that far; hope she just thought she'd imagined movement. Or...

Elektra's eyes darted to her sai. Well, that would be one way of dressing herself, assuming the woman wasn't of any disproportionate size. Perhaps not the most subtle, but it would work. Something in her reacted oddly to that thought.

She heard footsteps making the rubble creak, and fidgeted slightly. Whatever she picked, she'd need to do it fast.

What does she do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)