More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by MistWolf MistWolf

Who is going to lose her clothes?

Nora Darhk (Legends of Tomorrow)

"That's the thing about daughters. When they see you die at the hands of one self-righteous hero, they really don't want to see it happen again."

—Damien Darhk

Nora Darhk (born December 2, 2003), also known as Emily and Eleanor, is the daughter of the late Damien Darhk and the late Ruvé Adams. She was a playmate of William Clayton when he was kidnapped by Malcolm Merlyn and placed into Damien's "care".

Nora and her mother were to survive the Genesis in the Tevat Noah facility, only for Lonnie Machin to kidnap them, the ensuing fight sabotaged the facility and Machin murdered Ruvé. Nora was then taken by Oliver Queen, before being returned to Damien Darhk by Thea Queen. Nora was to spend her last moments with her father, as they waited for the world to be destroyed in a nuclear fire, only for Team Arrow to put an end to Damien's plans.

However, she later grew up to be a follower and vessel of the mysterious entity known as Mallus, and became involved in resurrecting her father, desperately wanting to save him from his dark fate. When Mallus was initially freed from his prison, Nora Darhk was killed in the process. However, with help from Ray Palmer, Damien Darhk went back in time and took Nora's place as a vessel for Mallus. Nora Darhk was subsequently arrested by the Time Bureau before Palmer gave her father's time stone so she could later escape and start a new life.

Personality :

"I turned you into a demon long before Mallus did"

—Damien Darhk to Nora.

As a child, Nora Darhk was kind, caring, polite and innocent. She also loved both her parents very much. Seemingly stemming from the murders of Damien Darhk and Ruvé Adams, as an adult, Nora has adopted all of her parent's absolute worst traits, becoming very cold, cruel, arrogant and ruthless. She is also manipulative and sadistic, using people's emotions against them and reveling in other people's misfortunes, though she is not quite as evil, as her father Damien remains very important to her (she was willing to siphon Sara Lance's life when she witnessed Sara had a sword to her father's throat).

Though occasionally taking smug, sadistic pleasure in other people's misfortunes, Nora does not quite take her cruel sense of humor as far as her father; after discovering that Martin Stein was trapped in Jefferson Jackson's body, he fell into an uncontrollable laughter, but she was unaffected and seemed to have no humor about it, instead calmly asking him if he needed a moment before they chased after their enemies.

Upon becoming a permanent vessel for Mallus, Nora's character took a turn for the worse the stronger he became inside her, with her becoming even more violent, sadistic, and conceited than before, to the point that her father, fearing for her safety and at last admitting to missing his daughter as she'd been before Mallus and working with the Legends to try and exorcise Mallus from her. Once separated from Mallus, Nora returned to her typical personality, now bitter from the second of her father and the prospect of being a prisoner of the Time Bureau.

However, she's shown to have some form of appreciation towards Ray for continuously going out of his way to show her kindness and saving her and proclaiming that she can be an ultimately good person from what he saw in her when they weren't being watched over her father.

Powers and abilities :

Powers

  1. Dark magic: After merging with the soul of Mallus, Nora became able to assess much of it's powers, some of which are similar to those used by her father, Damien Darhk. After Mallus left Nora's body, she was revealed to retain some of the inherit powers gifted to her by Mallus.
  2. Life- Absorption: Nora can siphon the life- from people and kill them through physical contact.
  3. Mediumship: Nora is able to communicate with Mallus and speak for him. She is also able to see into the true nature of people, as she quickly determined that Martin Stein and Jefferson Jackson had switched bodies. Her eyes turn red when she uses mediumship.
  4. Telekinesis: Nora can move and otherwise exert objects and people with her mind. This notably allowed her to could stop and launch multiple projectiles or to crush objects, such as flames, without physically touching them. Nora can also use her telekinesis to rip things out of one’s body, such as she did when she ripped the Water Totem out of Kuasa’s heart.
  5. Thermokinesis: While channeling the powers of Mallus, Nora is able to control flames of the Heat Gun and cryoblasts of Cold Gun.
  6. Photokinesis: While channeling the powers of Mallus, Nora is able to control light blasts of the A.T.O.M. Exosuit.
  7. Electrokinesis: While channeling the power of Mallus, Nora is about to control electricity such as absorbing and redirecting Wally’s lightning.
  8. Energy Projection: While channeling the powers of Mallus, Nora is able to project a powerful dark energy, purple in color, and is concussive in nature. Her blasts can be used as waves or beams, and are powerful enough to knock three of the Legends down.

Former powers

  1. Air Totem: Nora's temporary powers came from the Air Totem, a totem that channels and harnesses the power of the air.
  2. Aerokinesis: The Air Totem granted Nora with the power to manipulate the air, bending it in whichever way she wanted.
  3. Anansi Totem: After Damien Darhk stole the Anansi Totem from Amaya Jiwe, he gave it to his daughter. However, Nora learned from Kuasa that she could only tap into the Totem's power when she had a selfless reason for doing so. When her father was struggling to save her from falling while fighting off his 1962 counterpart, Nora told him to let her go. This enabled her to activate the totem. Unlike Amaya, access the totem's power manifests the spirits in a purple aura.
  4. Superhuman strength:: Through the spirit of the gorilla, Nora becomes incredibly strong, able to drag Ray Palmer to the ground with a single hand even while attempting to fly away in his A.T.O.M. Exosuit.
  5. Flight: Through the spirit of the hawk, Nora is able to seamlessly flight in the air.

Abilities

  1. Expert combatant/Martial artist: Presumably, due to her father being Damien Darhk, Nora might have received training from her father to protect herself and to fight others. She was seen using krav maga when fighting guards and soldiers. She was able to swiftly evade punches and grabs before quickly using a scarf to strangle a guard .
  2. Skilled interrogator/Torturer: Nora is a skilled torturer and seems to used to take pleasure out of torturing others until Ray convinced her that ' is not the answer,' and now somewhat disagrees with her father in methods of extracting information from people.
  3. Master deceiver: Nora is an exceptional liar, and got great improvisation skills.
  4. Bilingual: Nora is capable of fluently speaking English and German.

Weaknesses

  1. Anti-magic gun: When Nora attempted to kill Amaya, Ray shot Nora with a special nanite pistol he'd built to counteract Mallus' magic, which may have cost Nora her life if not for a cure Ray gave her afterward.
  2. Light magic (presumed): Much like her father, Nora's powers come from dark magic so it is very likely that if one person can focus their natural life energy into positive sources of strength (i.e. hope, love, joy, etc) then her magic will ultimately prove to be ineffective against the target and even repel her from trying to absorb the said person's life-.

Former weaknesses

  1. Aberrations/Anachronisms: The more aberrations and anachronisms that are being made, the more likely that Mallus takes more control of Nora's body. After the aberration Ray created by blasting a hole in the Berlin Wall in 1962, Mallus had noticeably gained more control over Nora's body, black liquid is also seen flowing through Nora's veins when Mallus was briefly trying to possess her. Now that Mallus has left her body, aberrations don't affect her anymore.

Equipment

  1. Time stone: Nora used a mystical stone that allows her the powers of teleportation and time travel. It was destroyed by a gun by the 1962 version of Damien Darhk. After Mallus was defeated and her father sacrificing himself, Ray found Damien's time stone and gave it to Nora so that she may escape the Bureau and find a second chance.

Former equipment

  1. Air Totem: After tricking Zari into giving her totem to her, she used the necklace to manipulate the air. Zari managed to get it back during the fight that followed.
  2. Anansi Totem: After her father stole it from Amaya Jiwe, Nora acquired the Anansi Totem to summon the spirit of any animal, but she could only summon the powers of the totem when she when she had selfless reasons to use it. Kuasa later betrayed her and gave it back to Amaya.
  3. Water Totem: After the betrayal of Kuasa, Nora used her magic to draw the Water Totem out of Kuasa, causing it to reform. It was later stolen by her father to give to the Legends.

How does Nora end up naked?

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)