More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by FootLicker8 FootLicker8

Who's story do you want to follow?

Nora, 18F [Born in the sim, Tomboy, Athlete, childhood friend]

The year is 2048. For 25 years humanity has been living in the anime-themed simulation. Since the asteroid hit Earth, society has been flourishing; however, thanks to interventions from horny businessmen and omnipotent hackers, it has been steadily heading down a path of becoming completely centered around sex.

Already, free use parks and ads with fully uncensored sex scenes have become common sights, in many ways thanks to the digital nature of the world making it easy to censor these things for minors.

In this world, you're Nora, an 18-year old soccer player determined to become the best in the world. You've already made it onto the top team in your country but your ambitions are greater than that. Your parents, Inez and Oliver, both 1st gen simmigrants, are really proud of you regardless, as is your older sister, Stella, but she's studying halfway across the digital globe and hasn't been able to visit you since you joined the team.

Your parents and sister are all nerdy scholars but that never interested you. As long as you've remembered you've been interested in sports. Perhaps it started in a spark of younger-sibling-deviance, you can't remember, but it stuck and you begged your parents to try every sport under the simulated sun until you finally chose to pursue soccer. The high energy, adrenaline-inducing sport is your one true calling in life and you barely make space for anything else.

The naked futanari bunnygirl cheerleaders lined up single file in the center of the pitch, clutched the hips of the girl in front, and, all in unison, shoved their large cocks into each other and simultaneously came and moaned loudly. They then turned and began walking towards the exit, still connected by their cocks like a train and leaking cum onto the grass, a classic final move in the mid-game break cheerleader routine.

As they passed between you and the opposing team in the tunnel, some of the players started groping the cheerleaders' ass cheeks and breasts, causing them to moan more. From the corner of your eye you saw as a girl on the opposing team seductively pulled the attention of one of the cheerleaders before turning towards the wall and pushing her ass out. The bunnygirl eagerly took the hint, pulling down the pro athlete's shorts and lining her still hard cock up with her dripping wet pussy, ramming it with full . You watched as the futa fucked the soccer player, filling her womb with so much cum that you never would've guessed she had cum just moments prior.

This sort of behavior had become so common in the years since the simulation started that it was now standard for the break to extend a few minutes while the players fucked their nerves away. You would've preferred to be able to get out on the pitch and play as soon as possible but you weren't one to get fed up about these things.

You had watched old recordings of soccer games from the real world and knew that this was completely unheard of back then. Pretty wild to think about a world where sex was strictly a private matter. The way your parents talked about it always made it seem like the most boring life ever but you really wished you could've gotten to experience it. The fresh air, beaming sun, full range of senses, all real and not simulated. The best you could do was to activate pain and hunger settings but it surely wasn't the same.

Your daydream was interrupted by something big and hard pressing between your butt cheeks, followed by a seductive voice in your ear.

"How about you let me relieve some of your nerves, Nora?", it said while hands caressed your waist down to the rim of your shorts, clutching it. You already knew Vanessa would try something like this the moment you saw her taking the spot behind you in line. Would she ever give up? Before Vanessa could pull down your shorts, you elbowed her as hard as you could in the ribs, instantly causing her to fall back and curse in pain. You couldn't help but to smirk, recounting the time in the changing room where Vanessa proudly declared that she was on full pain settings at all times. You knew that knowledge would come in handy.

Vanessa may have been the team captain but that didn't mean she was particularly smart. It was clear she followed her cock more than her brain. She had fucked everyone on the team except you. 3 of them just a few minutes ago in the locker room. One girl even let Vanessa impregnate her and was now on paid leave. None of the other futanari on the team dared to go near you but Vanessa seemed to think that just because she was the captain she could have her way with you, despite you repeatedly disproving her. Everyone knew Vanessa was only made captain because she lets the coach fuck her whenever he wants, but that doesn't seem to have stopped anyone from wanting her to dominate them.

Personally you couldn't care less. If everyone else was so preoccupied with sex, you would use the time to practice instead. That was how you would become the best in the world. It also helped that the coach let you play all the time as he knew that you attracted the most viewers. He told you it was because you were the most skilled player on the team, and that was certainly true, but you knew damn well what the real reason was. You would be an idiot to call him out on it, though.

Art by Twrlare

Before Vanessa could even get back on her feet and stuff her still erect cock back in her shorts, the announcer welcomed the players back on the field. "Finally!", you thought as all the girls had to stop fucking each other and readied themselves for the second half of the match.

Hey everyone! I hope you enjoyed this first chapter of my new branch! I hadn't planned on returning to this story but I came up with this concept and simply had to write it down. This branch will be significantly shorter than my original, though. Expect maybe 3-5 chapters, posted whenever I have time to write. Also, if you didn't know, Nora is the daughter of the protag of my original branch, Inez (the Henry branch).

Also, feel free to offer constructive critiques about the writing in this branch. There are already certain things I'm not super happy with how they came out but don't quite know how to change without rewriting everything, so if you have any ideas, please send them to me.

How does the match go?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)