More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Mapron01 Mapron01

Does she realize she is naked?

No

Dana stands up in a daze, looking around in a daze. She feels tired. However, she fails to notice her being naked.

"Well, that confirms, the reports. But not the way I wanted to confirm them...", she muses as she starts to head back to town, intent on informing her superiors and conducting more interviews. She slowly stumbles across the forest, not noticing her nakedness. The trek back is slow, as she feels exhausted.

"Wonder what they did to me, feels like I didn't sleep all night long." she mused to herself as she yawned. Fortunately it is not long until she reaches the town borders. Once she is there she heads quickly for Main Street with a steady step, ignoring the weird looks people were making as she went past.

As she approaches Main Street, a car with several teens in it stops next to her. One of the teens pokes his head out of the window and looks at her.

"Hey there, lovely. Those are some nice tits you have there. Come and hop in", he says. Dana is confused, but then the trance she was in breaks, and she realizes she is wearing nothing. The sudden realization of her public exposure makes her blush as she rushes to cover her privates, and then hides in an alley.

"How didn't I notice this?!", she mutters, terrified of what the townspeople must think of her. She also starts to come up with a way to get away. A friend of hers lives in town, a few streets away. If she dashed there she might be able to ask for some clothes. She just had to come up with a plausible and non-slutty excuse for her nakedness before she got there. She couldn't tell her aliens did it. This made her wonder something.

"Why would the aliens leave me naked?" she wonders. Maybe some sort of experiment? At any rate, she has to get to her friend’s house fast. Running fast, she ignores the teens that are still there, catcalling her loudly. She takes small roads and constantly hides behind bushes and ledges. Still, several people spot a hot redhead running naked across the street.

It takes her sometime to reach her friend's house. Along the way she receives several catcalls and at least one man tried and succeeded in slapping her ass as she rushed past. She feels shame at the fact it turned her on, and begins to worry about what the aliens might have done to her while she was presumably kidnapped by them.

Did they put an anal probe into her? Her ass felt fine, but it could always just be an illusion or a trance, just the way she suspects she didn't notice her being naked. And she realizes she feels hornier every time she notices someone looking at her naked body.

"What is happening, why am I so horny?", she desperately asks herself as she rushes

To her horror, her friend seems to be elsewhere. Those around her turn to look at the naked woman desperately knocking on the door of a house. Her shame intensifies as she is fully exposed. And it gets worse, as her pussy gets wet from the attention.

Her usually level-headed and rational mind goes ballistic in desperation, and she just throws herself at the nearby bushes. She has no idea what to do, and is now worrying about her reputation. What would her superiors say if they heard that she was running around naked on the job?! She would almost certainly be fired, no questions about alien ships and kidnappings asked. Trying to assess the situation again, and think of a solution.

Mulder might be able to offer some support if she got a phone, but he is likely busy at the minute. Maybe she could sneak her way to a clothes shop. At any rate, waiting for her friend here is not an option, as she already attracted attention. She has to get away, and then come up with a good plan.

How does this go?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)