More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by PiZzA101 PiZzA101

Who are we following?

Nancy Toledo, Female, 28, College TA

In a dimly lit room with no windows, a long table, and a single TV screen that almost encompassed the entire wall to the right of the doorway, there was a conference among several of the elite members of society. A bald headed old man, who was twiddling a pencil in his left hand while adjusting his tie with his right. A much less formal black man sat comfortably with his feet propped on the table, wearing shorts and a tropical print shirt. His demeanor seemed to slightly annoy the woman to his right. The short, older woman coughed loudly to gather the attention of all in the room. Her white, curly hair almost seemed to bounce because of the motion, but the attention of the 9 other guests was now concentrated in her direction.

"Now that we're all here, the events can begin. Everyone please present your cards, and have them at the ready." The woman explained, as she pressed a button on the remote, and the TV flicked to life, lightly illuminating the darkness within. The small gathering of men and women each brandished two cards each: a red, and a green. On screen was an old man watching TV, the camera appearing to be streaming footage from the man's laptop. Almost immediately all red cards were raised, and the camera flicked to a young woman walking her dogs in the park. There were a few green cards raised, but all it took was a single red card to send the screen to watch its next victim.

The sport unfolding inside the dimly lit room, was one which only this specific small contingent of elites gathered to partake in. Some were politicians, owners of multi-million dollar global franchises, and one was even a former A-List actor who had fallen from stardom, but retained her immense wealth. Their friends in the upper circles of society all had their own interests that kept them sated, interests that included , sex, crime, and in more innocent cases charity. But these 10 were after one thing only: to strip someone naked. The concept would seem foreign and strange on the outside, but the 10 members of this group were fixated on using their money, influence, power, and fame to literally strip someone of all their clothes. Some of them found it very amusing, while others deeply reveled in knowing they brought about such embarrassment. Today happened to be the day where they would select their next unknowing victim, using spyware to find a random citizen on camera to choose. All it would take is a unanimous vote, but in some cases it would take an entire day to find someone that everyone agreed should be the next target.

All 10 of the members were growing more bored of the festivities after an hour. The closest they had come was when they accidentally came across an up and coming college sports star, a young man who was a college football legend. 9 of the 10 were able to agree, but the old woman was the one to stop them with her red card. She noted that while it would be a fantastic prospect for their project, he would lose his fame and become forgotten as his exposure lengthened. They wanted someone firmly settled into a career. Someone who would be even more shocked by the events, while also retaining their positions as everything would unfold.

And just like that, the screen flicked to a security camera in a college building. The camera looked down on a hall of students, all staring intently at the math woman working the board. The professor was off to the side, watching her work intently. After a short moment, the woman turned around. A Hispanic woman, dressed in a formal skirt, with a dress shirt on her upper body. She beamed a smile at the class, and finished her explanation.

"...And that covers the derivative. Any questions?" She asked, which earned a few raised hands.

There was silence around the dimly lit room. All eyes were completely absorbed on screen. The black man raised an eyebrow, before motioning to the older woman nearest the screen. "Who is this?"

The woman smiled, before tapping away on her tablet. "...Nancy Toledo. Graduate at Athens Tech. She works primarily as a teaching assistant, while continuing her education to get certified as a professor herself. Finished high school at age 15, and graduated university at 20 after a year of touring the world. Not a single picture of her in anything that could be considered exposing herself, so its safe to say she's modest. Not a single nude, or picture of herself at the beach in a swimsuit. She has breasts on the larger side, double D's to be specific. Above average physical strength and agility."

There was a moment of silence, before all but one green card were raised unanimously. The older woman smiled, before raising her own, confirming their next target.

What happens to Nancy?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)