More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by PiZzA101 PiZzA101

What happens to Nancy?

A “Nude” Awakening

Nancy yawned, gradually opening her eyes and blinking as sunlight poured in from the living room window. The TV was still on, having swapped from the unusual and otherworldly nature of late night TV she had last been watching, and into the morning news. The clock at the bottom left of the screen read 8:48 am. Nancy groaned. Class started in another 12 minutes, and as per her job as a teaching assistant she would need to hastily make her way over.

The stress of getting ready in the morning was something Nancy had abandoned as a result of a great length of time on a college campus. In a new, naked world where nudity was legal, college states of dress were often down to whatever students could remember to put on that morning. Sometimes the men showed up in just their underwear. Some women would go in their pajamas, which mostly consisted of the oldest, patchiest T-Shirt they had on hand and (if they were lucky) a comfy pair of panties. On more than one occasion a student had show up to class naked as a form of political protest or in a daring move to impress for a presentation-oriented grade.

In almost every case, 12 minutes would have been nothing to Nancy. The walk to the auditorium was 3 minutes. It took the same amount of time to use the bathroom, and grab a small breakfast or granola bar to stave off her hunger until after the first class. But today, of all days, Nancy found herself sprawled on the couch of her shared apartment stark naked, face up on the couch. Not a single pillow, or blanket was in sight, and anyone who walked in on Nancy in that moment would have seen her sleeping in all her naked glory.

“What the fuck...” Nancy said aloud, alarm growing in her voice as she realized where she was, and how little she was wearing. Nancy wouldn’t get a chance to collect herself and process, as her roommate Irene entered the living space that Nancy and her roommates shared.

“Oh cool, you’re finally up.” Irene stated, having just finished tying her blonde hair into a ponytail. Irene adjusted her orange jacket, zipping the zipper over her matching orange sweatpants that bore the school color and logo on them. Her eyes widened upon seeing her roommates naked form, and she quickly blinked in shock. “Whoa... Have a fun night?” Irene sarcastically asked, raising an eyebrow as she looked over Nancy’s bare body.

Nancy quickly began to panic, and quickly sat up while trying desperately to cover herself with her hands. Her face reddened as she began to stammer. “I-I don’t know what happened! I was wearing clothes when I went to sleep! Oh my god I’m-“ Nancy continued, before Irene’s laughing interrupted her.

“Hey, chill! This isn’t an interrogation or anything! I’m proud of you for coming out of your shell a bit if at all. Kinda wish you’d talked to me or the others before deciding you want to let it all hang out around the house, but honestly we both know nobody will complain. Maybe Jane, but I’m sure she’d get over it.” Irene comforted with a shrug.

A sigh of relief escaped Nancy’s lips. “Err... thanks. I’ll go get dressed...”

Nancy quickly got off the couch, careful to keep her hands placed such that her nipples and pussy were covered, and sprinted past Irene and down the hall. Her roommate rolled her eyes, before calling down the hall.

“You know you don’t have to pretend to be embarrassed right? Roommates are supposed to see each other naked all the time.”

Nancy ignored Irene’s words, and focused solely on getting to her clothes first. “Can’t be late to class. Haven’t missed a day yet.” Nancy thought to herself.

What will Nancy wear?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)