More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by MistWolf MistWolf

Who is going to lose her clothes?

Nakia (Black Panther)

"I've seen too many in need just to turn a blind eye. I can't be happy here knowing that there are people out there who have nothing."

―Nakia to T'Challa.

Nakia was a Wakandan spy, T'Challa's lover and a member of the War Dogs, who was often sent on missions around the world, witnessing the hardships experienced by many people and growing the belief that Wakanda should actively help them. She was pulled out of an assignment to attend the Incoronation of T'Challa and took part in a mission in order to arrest the criminal Ulysses Klaue. Following their failure to apprehend him, Nakia exiled herself when Erik Killmonger took the throne of Wakanda. She reunited with T'Challa in Jabari Land and assisted him into reclaiming the throne from Killmonger. As T'Challa decided to open Wakanda to the rest of the world, Nakia would oversee the humanitarian policy of Wakanda.

Biography :

Early Life :

Dating T'Challa :

Nakia had developed a close bond with T'Challa and the two dated for a short while.

While T'Challa learned to become king and the ways of the royal family, Nakia joined the War Dogs. During a mission in South Korea, she was involved in a confrontation with ivory smugglers. She was later given an undercover assignment in Nigeria where she pretended to be a Nigerian woman as she observed the trafficking going on in the country.

Personality :

"If you were not so stubborn, you would make a great queen."
"I would make a great queen because I am so stubborn."

―T'Challa and Nakia

Despite being loyal to Wakanda and has the country's best interests in mind always, Nakia disapproved of Wakanda's secretive, isolationist political policies, seeing it as obstacles holding Wakanda back from making the world a better place, instead of effective and efficient measures of keeping Wakanda safe. Despite her duties as a War Dog being mainly espionage and little else, she consistently gets involved in conflicts for the good of others, adamant to use her abilities to help those in need. Her insistence of not sitting by idly while others are suffering, coupled with her open disapproval of Wakanda's isolationism, results in her constantly being outside of the country helping others when she does not need to. Her stance and her headstrong attitude often have her coming to idealistic clashes with T'Challa, despite both having clear romantic affections for each other.

Abilities :

  1. Expert Spy: Nakia was a member of the War Dogs, Wakanda's spy group. As such, she was able to flawlessly infiltrate a .
  2. Expert Martial Artist: Nakia took down multiple goons of Ulysses Klaue's using different techniques and has held her own against Erik Killmonger, even disarming him, while he was imbued with the power of the Heart-Shaped Herb and the Golden Jaguar Habit. It is also suggested she is the top warrior in the River Tribe as she was standing next to the River Tribe Elder holding her weapons during the Incoronation of T'Challa and first uttered the tribe's chant as only the warriors did during the ceremony.
  3. Expert Marksman: Due to her War Dog training, Nakia is able to handle firearms with great proficiency, as shown when she shot down two of Klaue’s men at the casino fight.
  4. Chakram Mastery: Nakia is has shown great skills using her Ring Blades as chakrams, being able to continuously attack Killmonger and later several Border Tribe members.
  5. Multilingualism: Nakia is fluent in her native language, Xhosa, as well as English and Korean.

Equipment :

  1. Ring Blades: Nakia's Ring Blades are charged with some form of energy and are seen as being able to bounce back to her grip after throwing one at Erik Killmonger. It is unclear whether or not this is because of skill or technology though. She used the same weapon to fight several members of the Border Tribe.
  2. Kimoyo Beads: Have the standard abilities of Kimoyo Beads.
  3. Dora Milaje Armor: Despite not being a member of the Dora Milaje, Nakia wore the standard armor of the Wakandan elite guard during the Battle of Mount Bashenga.

Where is Nakia when she becomes naked and how does it happen?

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)