More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3

How does Jessica end up naked?

Naked In New York!

Jessica stalked like a wolf down the alley. This wasn't her usual brand of stalking, but the skills she had picked up over her years as a sleuth served her well. Since her success in taking down the threat of Kilgrave, a different kind of work had come her way.

It was realized by her clientele that she could solve bigger issues than infidelity or papers to be served.

Why, she was a full-blown hero.

And heroes do a more dangerous kind of work.

So, unwittingly, Jessica began to receive requests of this sort from all of her clients.

Which is why she was currently stalking an aggressive ex-con down an empty alley just a turn away from a crowded, bustling New York street.

However, while Jessica was smooth, she was also bold.

Hours of tracking the man had been fruitless. It was time for a little intervention.

With little effort at all, Jessica sprung into the air and onto a nearby fire escape stairway.

Hearing the clatter of metal, the target turned around.

But why should he look up?

Jessica took the opportunity to plunge from the vantage point, landing directly in front of the helpless man.

He took off, as expected.

Her show of intimidation incomplete, Jessica decided to up the ante. She carefully mediated her superhuman agility to stay just behind the runner.

When the time was right, she speedily made her way past the confused perp and turned gracefully, swiping a leg and tripping him off his feet.

Pinning him to the ground, she found herself face to face with-

WAS HE LAUGHING?

THE PUNK WAS LAUGHING!

Jessica drew back her fist before seeing the man's eyes dart to the open windows above.

Jessica monitored her actions....she was being watched.

For at least five observers were looking out their windows at the scene unfolding below.

She began to step off, keeping steely eyes on her prey.....

but suddenly something was whizzing through the air.

and another. She looked up, and found the source.

The observers were tossing strange grey packets the size of bean bags to the ground at her combat- booted feet.

Jessica made to shout some obscenities....

and then it happened.

It was if she had found herself inside a dark cloud. With a snap and a pop, the air was filled with black smoke.

Jessica began to cough, cursing to herself as she heard the heavy footsteps of her latest victim running scared.

And hell if she would let him get away.

Jessica began to run. However, the cloud of smoke seemed to follow her.

For the length of the alley, Jessica saw nothing but hazy darkness. And then suddenly, slowly but surely, she began to feel quite....

chilly.

Ummm, it was the middle of August!?

Shaking her head, Jessica began to turn a corner, and had stepped one long leg around, dark hair trailing behind her beautiful, determined face, when suddenly she met her reflection.

It was the glass from a store window.....but what was it doing back here?

Jessica stopped, and her feet ceased slapping the ground.

Wait just one damn second. Feet?!? Slapping?!

Jessica felt her not inconsiderable chest jiggle as she came to a halt.

She stared at the incomprehensible image ahead of her.

"Oh, fuck!"

Jessica looked down and began to scream obscenities.

"FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK!"

Jessica was not a girly girl. She didn't paint her nails, she didn't like horses and she dressed in casual, rugged clothing.

However, just as her target had disappeared.......her ever-present black combat boots, ripped jeans, and leather jacket were nowhere to be found.

In their place was the pale skin of a slender but voluptuous young female specimen.

A female specimen who was rather humiliated to find herself.....

well let's not mince the facts here.

She was STARK NAKED.

And how?!

From top to bottom, poor Jessica was now as bare as the day she was brought into this world.

And Jessica hated being naked.

It was hard to see why, should you be delighted to see the picture.

Starting from the bottom, you had her long legs, which ended in considerably pretty feet.

They were a little big, but they were dainty and feminine. Probably soft, as far as the eye could tell.

She had small, unpainted toes underneath those heavy boots, and they currently squirmed against the asphalt at their owner's embarrassment.

Her legs were muscular but soft as well, and long- long enough to help hold someone very lucky close by. Her thighs were creamy and her hips were full despite her small frame.

Her pert bottom had a delicate shake to it, but it was not overly pronounced. It was heart shaped and...well, cute.

The treasure between her legs was covered by a thin tousle of dark hair (and the leg she had just raised) that matched the one on her pretty head. Her stomach was smooth and slender, but somehow full and inviting and alive. It was accented by subtle musculature and a sexy inward belly button.

Her breasts were immaculate spheres topped by slightly rosy nipples,hanging just right below the delicate and fascinating sweep of her bare collar . They were perky and the perfect handful. Currently, they were making a handful for Jessica herself, hiding behind her own hands, which she had slapped to her chest; slender but powerful things that were attached to subtly muscular arms ending in broad bare shoulders.

Jessica's hair fell around her beautiful face, slender neck, and these bare shoulders to complete the picture.

Jessica gasped for air. The same air that was currently dancing an elaborate ballet over her milky skin.

WHAT THE FUCK HAD HAPPENED?

WHAT THE FUCK?

And worse, what was she going to do?

Jessica continued to cover herself shyly. Her demeanor had entirely changed with the realization of her nudity. She had to do something fast.

Jessica reached for her phone with one hand while cradling her breasts in the crook of one arm. She felt her cold nipples standing at attention and pressing lightly against her own skin.

"STUPID!" She thought as her hand connected only with bare hip.

Was she to be reduced to searching desperately , stark naked on the ground for her only lifeline?!?

Jessica bit her lip.

"Fuck."

Jessica began to look, keeping her ears open, her senses dialed to eleven.

If anyone were to see-

NO ONE would see!

They couldn't!

Jessica began to hyperventilate as her gaze swept her current area.

She was going to have to backtrack if she wanted to find her phone.

Her phone might mean getting out of this situation.

But what would she say?

She could figure that out when the time came.

Right now, she was nude in an alley only a few turns away from a crowded street.

She was going to kill the fucker who did this to her.

But first, she didn't want to be naked.

She needed clothes.

So, still biting her lip, Jessica ran back down the alley, arms still firmly in place, listening to her bare soles slap the asphalt and praying that she would see her phone soon.

Does Jessica find her phone?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)