More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by superssd superssd

Who will he alter first ?

Mom

John had always thought his mom was the hottest woman he personally knew. At 45 years old, she was a stunning milf, with huge tits and a hourglass figure and a sexy face. She'd been the object of many of his horny fantasies and so the first thing he wanted to try out was altering his mom.

So he went downstairs to where his mom was preparing breakfast for his first day of senior year in high school. She was a single mother and yoga instructor that worked from home, so she had kept up with fitness and it had blessed her with a curvaceous figure.

"Hey John, good morning. There's cereal for breakfast today, sorry about that."

"No problem, mom," John replied. He opened the fridge to get some milk, eyeing his mom's flexible body as she twisted her legs around her head. "But we seem to be out of milk."

"That's strange, I swear I checked just a minute ago..."

Before she could check the fridge, John snapped his fingers and the milk disappeared.

"Well, as you can see it's not here." John snapped his fingers again. "Why don't you squeeze some delicious breast milk out of your huge titties instead? It'll taste better than any milk from the store, that's for sure."

"What? How dare you-"

John snapped his fingers, freezing her in place and shutting her up. He made it so that his mom would be extremely aroused by John squeezing her breasts and would willingly give him her milk anytime. He made it so that she could lactate cups of milk at a time and that the milk would taste amazing. He also made it so that she wasn't disturbed by the incestual nature of their actions.

"Oh great idea, honey!" His mom said, before taking her top off. John couldn't help but stare at his mom's breasts. They were far better than he imagined.

"Let me do it, mom. I don't want too much milk in my cereal."

"Of course, honey. Go ahead. Hmmm.."

His mom leaned over his bowl, her two fat mammaries hanging from her chest like a swinging pendulum, just begging to be milked. So John did just that, squeezing and pulling on her tits like udders. Her tits were so soft, yet perky and his hands mauled at that, grabbing and squeezing in every way he could, just playing with them to draw the milk out.

"Oh, John, that feels so good... Mmmmmm keep milking your mommy like a COW!"

Milk began finally dripping into the cereal bowl, a pure white liquid with a thick consistency like whipped cream. John watched amazed as it dripped into the bowl

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)