More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 86 by Zingiber Zingiber

Roll +Cool (+2) (+0 Cool, +1 Submissive, +1 Forward) to Stalk Julie

Miss: Leave Julie a voicemail

The call connects on the fourth ring. "Hi there, please leave a message!" Julie's voice sounds in your ear.

"Julie, this is Gloria, I...just seeing if you were free before your shift? See you."

You disconnect. Vincent's in his dressing gown, a cup of coffee in each hand.

"Good morning, sweetheart," Vincent says. He runs his eyes up and down, admiring you as you stand, still naked after your shower. "Coffee?"

You hold out your hand. "Thank you, Vincent."

He hands you your cup and kisses your cheek. "Your lover has you blushing like a schoolgirl," he says.

"Vincent," you protest.

"I could taste her on your lips last night," he says. "And this morning you're giving her a booty call. You're head over heels." He smiles and traces his fingers down your side. They're warm from holding the coffee mug and stir up waves of tingling sensation.

"That tickles!" you say. "You'll make me spill!"

"I apologize. I should know better," he says. "Too bad she's married, we could move her into Jillian's room."

"Vincent, you're awful this morning!" you say.

Vincent forbears until you've had a decent half of your coffee, smiling quietly at you as he sips at his.

"I should know better than to reward your awfulness," you tell him. "But I wasn't planning to fall asleep on you last night." You put a finger under his chin. "Do you have time?"

Roll +Hot (+1) to TELL Vincent you want to GET FUCKED.

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)