More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 87 by Zingiber Zingiber

Roll +Hot (+1) to TELL Vincent you want to GET FUCKED.

Miss: Vincent's airport ride is coming soon.

You put a finger under Vincent's chin. "Do you have time?"

Vincent's phone chimes. He looks at it and shakes his head. "That's my airport ride," he says. "Let's plan a weekend away after I get back."

You sigh and hold up your hand. "Can I at least...?" you say.

"All right," Vincent says.

"If that's all I can have for now," you say. You reach into Vincent's robe and give his penis a firm squeeze. He stiffens and swells in your hand. "But you owe me a good one once you're back."

"I'll miss you," Vincent says. "Tell me every wonderfully naughty thing you and Nurse Julie get up to."

You laugh. "Vincent, I think you're more excited by this than even I am," you say.

"Fifth amendment," Vincent says. "I must away."

Vincent goes to dress and get ready to go.

You stand nude in the door to your daughter's bedroom. Jillian hasn't lived at home for a few years now, but her room is still much as she left it. Sometimes it's a spare room for visitors, but mostly it's her space when she comes back to visit.

Vincent kisses your cheek, his rolling case by his side. "Thinking of Jillian?"

"Always," you say.

"You should give her a call," Vincent says.

"I might," you say. "Safe trip."

"Keep the home fires burning," he says, brushing his fingertips through your pubic hair.

"You," you tell him.

"You," he says with a chuckle.

And then Vincent is gone.


What's your next move?

  • Call your daughter and find out what she's up to (The girls make a move).
  • Connect with Julie after work. (STALK Julie). Roll +Cool (+2) (+1 Cool, +1 Submissive [Julie]).
  • Connect with a new nurse at Labor and Delivery. Describe the situation, then roll +Cool(+1) to STALK her.
  • Connect with a patient who has been receiving sexual occupational therapy. Describe the situation, then roll +Cool(+1) to STALK her.

What's your next move?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)