More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by RadioGalaxy RadioGalaxy

What are you?

Minitaur

You are a 2 and a half foot tall bull man with a body comparable to that of an atheletic human shrunk down. A good portion of your back, legs, ass, and arms are covered completely with thick chesnut brown fur which matches the untidy mop on top of your head which covers the base of the tiny pair of horns poking out from just underneath. From your face down to just above your legs however is firm, tanned skin showing off the definition of your tiny muscles. The only clothing you wear being a flimsy loincloth which covers your modest horsecock. It hangs between your legs 6 inches soft over a comparatively large set of balls.

For as long as you can remember, you've been a comic relief critter of a monster. You put up with jeers and laughter on a constant basis from adventurers who came to farm "real Minotaurs" in your dungeous mountain home. Unfortunately, even your own kind saw you as a weakling and a nuisance often making them even more of a threat than the so called 'heroes' who seemed so intent on killing you as a joke.

No more would you take this , and torment. The only solace from your hell of a home was the fact that rather than lumbering and stupid as much of your brethren were, you had true intelligence. You sat in the tiny alcove you had claimed for a place to sleep and store your meager belongings and opened your stat menu up to take stock of your abilities.

Minitaur (Critter)

Level: 1

Health: 20/20

Melee Attack: 5

Ranged Attack: 2

Defence: 2

Magical Defence: 0

Weakness: None

Special Abilities:

Natural Cunning - The user possesses innate cunning and logical ability, making them good at planning ambushes and traps, as well as allowing them to easily traverse mazes or complicated structures.

Bull Rush - Allows the user to give off a burst of speed charging their horns or shield into an enemy a short distance away, stunning the enemy if the are the same size or smaller.

Addictive - The users bodily fluids are addictive to players including: saliva, urine, blood, and semen. Semen is by far the most addictive as minotaurs are made for breeding.

You are surprised, you thought you had gotten over being so pathetically weak but even now it still depresses you a bit. Well its only for just a bit longer. No point getting down about it, think about a plan instead. You think to yourself whilst taking stock of your items. The only things you own are sitting against the wall to the right of the little opening to the tiny crag you inhabit in the cave wall of the dungeon. A small club about half your height made of the tip of a stalagmite, and a patchy ragged backpack that some adventurer threw out long ago. The only thing you carried in the bag were several medium sized stone you used to pelt heroes with.

You needed to get stronger to finally make your 'brothers' respect you and to shut the mouths of any heroes who laughed at you. The only way to do this was to gather XP by killing heroes or monsters. You hated the other minotaurs for ridiculing and beating you, but you realized that they only did this because the center of their culture was built around strength and that was the only thing that would garner their respect. You were hesitant to kill them with that knowledge in mind and that left only one option: kill a hero. So, with a sigh, you jumped to your feet pulling on your dirty backpack and grabbed your makeshift weapon. The only question is... how the hell can I kill a hero when im weaker than the weakest of them...

How do you plan to kill a hero?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)