More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by HiBeGi HiBeGi

Who is going to lose her clothes?

Michonne Grimes (The Walking Dead)

Portrayed by Danai Gurira; Michonne Grimes, formerly Michonne Hawthorne, is a sword-wielding badass in a world where the dead walk again. Not much is known about Michonne prior to the apocalypse other than that she had a boyfriend and a son who both died due to a walker attack, mostly due to her boyfriend's carelessness. Michonne spent the rest of the first year of the apocalypse as a wandering swordswoman, using the reanimated corpses of her boyfriend and his friend as wards against other walkers. Though, eventually Michonne finds a friend when she encounters Andrea Harrison, who had accidentally abandoned by her group. The two spent the next eight months hiding out before having a chance encounter with Merle Dixon and Woodbury's military. The two women are brought into the community; while Andrea liked it, Michonne felt uneasy in the community, mostly due to its leader, the Governor. Choosing to leave Woodbury, Michonne is hunted down by its military under the Governor's orders. In her escape, she eventually finds her way to the West Georgia Correctional Facility, which is where Rick and the gang had taken residence. With that, Michonne's destiny was sealed as she found herself joining them; even after the prison fell, Michonne stuck with the group against all odds. Against the Governor, Terminus, the Wolves, the Saviors, the Whisperers, and, of course, hordes of walkers.

How does Michonne end up naked?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)