More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by k2kmikey k2kmikey

Pick a story

Michael, Gender Swap Experiment to cure Autism

My name is Michael and today is my 18th birthday which I am really excited about that I have been stimming like crazy when I woke up today. I get out of bed to walk to the upstairs bathroom to get through my morning routine which is to go pee in the bathroom and then brush my teeth while looking in the mirror. When I look in the mirror I see an average looking guy with dark brown hair and blue eyes hidden behind glasses. Where I see my eyes moving rapidly because I have nystagmus. I also have Autism which definitely makes me different than the rest of my family. After I am done with that I go downstairs still wearing my pajamas which is just a t-shirt and pajama pants. When I walk into the den to see my father Rodney who is 57 years old who is watching baseball on TV.

"Hey son, what's going on today." my dad says to me.

"My birthday is today dad, what else could be more important today." I said to him before walking out to kitchen to find my mom working in the kitchen trying to get ready for the party happen later today. My mom's name is Vicki who is now 47 years old at the moment and her hair is already grey from the stress of raising three kids where I am the youngest. My older brother Aaron is 26 years old and has a husky build with a beard and short dark brown with blue who is done with college who moved somewhere in the same town as us. My older sister Michelle is tall and skinny with b-cup breasts and also has long dark brown hair that goes just beyond her shoulders and also has blue eyes who is still in college still dating her high school sweetheart Fritz, but she is already here in the living room watching TV.

My mom comes into the living room after finishing in the kitchen so she can watch TV with my sister. "Happy Birthday today, Michael." They both say at the same time which is normal when they both see me at the same time. Then I walk away back into the kitchen to eat my breakfast which is Fruit Loops cereal. After I finish eating my breakfast the front door opens to reveal my older brother comes in and says to me "Happy Birthday Michael! so where is everyone."

'Dad is in the den, mom and Michelle are in the living room and their all watching TV." That is when my brother goes to the den to watch baseball and talk to each other while I go upstairs to be alone with my thoughts so I can watch TV until the party starts and that is when the phone rings so apparently my mom picks it up because no one ever calls me so why should I pick up the phone. After the phone call my mother yells upstairs and says "in a couple of days we have to go to the hospital so they can do an experiment on you so get ready for that.'

"What kind of experiment are they going preform on me anyways because it can't be good if they want to do it sooner rather than later." I said to her after she said that.

"They didn't say, but all they did say was that once it is over you will be changed into a whole new you." mom told me after asking that only to get taunted by my siblings. Saying things like 'oh' and 'looks like we should get used to seeing our new and improved little brother' and 'yeah you know that's right'. The rest of day goes off without a hitch with me still anxious about my doctor's appointment even though I did get plenty of presents from my family. After awhile I went to sleep not knowing what experiment the doctors were going to perform on me.

A few days later...

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)