More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by magichat magichat

How does she enter an island of enf?

Melanie Given Control

Melanie had been excited to be given the chance to, whatever powerful visual effects that the island had that she couldn’t quite work, enact on Sloane for everything the bully had put her through back in school. The bullying, the teasing that had made her life hell, now she would get the chance for a therapeutic week of humiliating Sloane which would surely restore her own confidence and get it out of the system.

She was starting to have doubts about the quality of effects the island could have given the creepy, creaky old lift she was in. She was somewhat relieved when the doors shuddered open and she came into what seemed like an abandoned lab, full of old computers and equipment with little lighting and a lot of dust.

Carefully stepping forward, Melanie’s doubts increased but she found a letter on top of one of the old computers addressed to her. Ripping it open, she discovered it was from the island owner Mr Roarke

“Melanie, welcome to a week of fulfilling your deepest fantasy. Once you start, you will have to see this through to the very end but if you do, you will get to inflict the most embarrassing humiliations possible at the settings of your choosing on Maddison. First, press the power on button”.

It was not hard to find being big and with power helpfully just above it, Melanie gave it a big whack and then grinned ear to ear as lights turned on all the computers and inside a perspex box was a sleeping Maddison. Just her, a chair and a screen. Melanie was delighted at the visual effects, it looked just like the lady she had never forgot, the one who had haunted her dreams and her life. She looked back at the letter

“Each computer has a scenario and setting for her, for example a naked nightmare, naked at work, exposed at home, returned to school, humiliating therapy with doctor and many more. Once the scenario starts, she will be taken to live it out and will go through the whole thing. You can tweak the tale as it goes via computer or via instructions delivered from within the scenario, you can watch from screens here or be among the scenario, playing any role. You can end the scenario and move onto another as you wish but be warned, if you enter the scenario then your actions will have consequences.”

Melanie was excited at the thought of a week of putting Maddison through squirming, blushing humiliation, her body exposed and her dignity destroyed. The warning she could ignore as just fun bit of flavour by the doctor but what setting should she start of with?

Author note: I don’t have ideas beyond this set up so please do run with it and of course, Melanie could well find herself in enf land as well.

What scenario does she choose?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)