More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Anonymous51 Anonymous51

What does he change?

Maybe He Should Help Out the Females

At first it seemed strange. One moment seeing a man and his wife walking down the sidewalk, his arm around her, then the next moment, the woman being replaced by another man, but still being held by the original husband. In another place, seeing a teenage boy kissing a teenage girl, then the next moment, seeing that same boy kissing another boy. But after taking hold of his new feelings, Josh realized that there was nothing wrong with being gay. In fact, men being with women now seemed really gross and perverted.

He looked around and saw some women milling about and sometimes noticed a strained longing on their faces. And suddenly Josh realized what was wrong. He had made all men in the world gay. But he kept women the same, with most of them being straight. So there were hundreds of millions of women out there who were attracted to people who would never be attracted to them.

But he could fix that. He could alleviate their strain. But how? Should he make all females lesbians? Or maybe he should make all or most men bisexual and the rest gay? That way he wouldn't have to give up these new gay feelings that he just couldn't bring himself to get rid of.

How will Josh "help" the females of the world?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)