More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by HiBeGi HiBeGi

Who is going to lose her clothes?

Maya Lopez (MCU/Echo)

Portrayed by the ever beautiful Alaqua Cox; hailing from Choctaw ancestry, Maya Lopez was born the daughter of William Lopez, who, along with his brother, grew up in a gang life. Despite the dangers that it brought, William Lopez would go on to have a family, marrying Taloa, whose family descended from the first Choctaw woman, Chafa. As such, Maya Lopez would inherit ancestral powers that she would awaken at a later point in her life, along with the genetic deafness that her mother had. Due to her father's life of crime, Maya's life would enter hardship when the brakes on her family's car were cut, causing her and her mother to be caught in an accident. After losing her mother and right leg in the incident, Maya would hold a deep, burning rage inside her from that moment on. William would then take Maya with him as he distanced himself from the rest of Taloa's family, moving close to work in New York City. Maya would grow up being raised by her father and his boss, Wilson Fisk, and while attending classes at Brooklyn Karate Academy, she'd befriend a boy named Kazi. Growing up, Maya would know about the life her family lived but wouldn't play too big of a role in the activities of the gang. That was, until Maya witnessed her father being murdered by Ronin in 2020. The rage inside her was burning brighter than ever before. Kingpin would focus her rage, appointing her as leader of the Tracksuit Mafia and having her be one of his closest allies under his new criminal reign. Though, during Christmas 2024, Maya would find out that Fisk had set up the condition for her father to be killed on purpose. After taking her out on him, Maya would then go on the run as she was hunted by the rest of Fisk's lieutenants, traveling back to her home town of Tamaha, Oklahoma, where she'd reconnect with her family and go on a spiritual journey, managing to subdue that rage within her.

How will Maya end up naked?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)