More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by inyotef inyotef

What does she do?

Max heads through the gang streets but finds another roadblock

Max guided her bike through the winding streets of the gang territories on the west side of the city. She revved the engine leaning into a turn as she flew right down an intersection.

"Shit", she swore pulling the breaks as she came across yet another roadblock. Whoever the sector cops were after it was worth them coming into the gang lands, a place they never ventured into. Max looked more closely to see a commotion at this block.

She used her enhanced vision to zoom in and check it out. A cop flew back slumpt against the hood of a squad car, then flopped down out cold. His buddies were running toward a man police batons at the ready. He lunged himself into the air and over them in a somersault landing behind the group, then grabbed one of the batons out of the nearest cops hand before throwing him on his back with a flick of the wrist.

In a few fluid hits to key body joints the five cops lay squirming on the ground. Max was impressed, but she swore she new that style of fighting, seen those moves before, the fluid yet aggressive blows, the determined yet proud stance.

The man looked around to make sure his pursuers were all incapacitated as he did Max caught a look at his face?

Seth.

Max was shocked to see her transgenic brother, she hadn't seen him in years, but could tell him apart in any crowd. As the initial shock wore off, she saw one of the cops get out of a car pulling his piece.

Seth had let his guard down.

What will Max do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)