More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by JLBarnett JLBarnett

What does she do?

Max gets home then goes to work the next day

The rest of the trip home was uneventful and she headed for bed.


(the next morning on her first delivery)

Max ignored the wolf whistles as she stepped off her bike to deliever the package. She'd been used to them. But the office she was delievering to took her right by the guy who whistled and he reached out and grabbed her ass.

He was spun around face first into the wall with his arm in a hammerlock seconds later. His friend tried to pull her off.

"Back off unless you want some to."

"Look he's sorry Andi. He didn't mean anything by it. It's just after last night we didn't think you'd mind."

"Last night?" Max growled.

"Yeah at the club."

Max didn't have a clue what he was talking about, but it was obvious this was a misunderstanding so she released the offender and headed up the stairs. She heard them talking as she did.

"Man, what's wrong with her? Last night the Bouncer practically had to yank her off us and today she tries to kill me."

Changing her mind she went back and slammed the assgrabber into the wall.

"Where did you see me last night?"

"What?"

"Where did you see me!?"

"At that strip club down town. The Needle."

Max had already met Sam, another transgenic who was identical to her. Could this woman be another?

Does Max look into this?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)