More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Brickhouse Brickhouse

Who are we following?

Mary Fletcher, Female, 20, Streamer

The camera flickered to life, internet connection checked and strong, Mary Fletcher was online and ready. Giving her gear a quick last minute check, she made sure the internet connection was stable, she'd spent a great deal of money on getting herself a strong yet portable internet connection, to keep quality at it's best. This was then mounted upon her camera, which could stream in 8k and 60fps, in Layman's terms, it was a pretty damn good camera, which she held using a selfie stick.

Experimentally she panned the camera over herself, smiling back as the screen showed herself her features, cute short dirty blonde hair, perfectly lined up with the punk outfit and general punky look she liked to keep for her videos. See, Mary was a Youtuber by trade, moreso a streamer, she did vlogs on the regular, but would stream herself doing things, talking to her audience to make them feel involved. This was one such 'thing' though it had a bit of a twist.

Pre-flight tests completed, Mary set about starting her stream, posting social media updates, opening the floodgates. "What is up Gwen army, Gwen herself here..." She began her introduction with enthusiasm and a smile, throwing up the peace sign with her free hand as she started walking casually through her chosen starting point, the city park "...and I am here with something a little different today~"

Continuing her walk she'd see her view count in the hundreds, just under the thousand viewer mark "So you guys know I've done a few challenges on my streams so I decided, what if the stream was a challenge itself? Y'know, dedicate the whole thing to it-" Mary had worked herself up to this, it was a stream, she could act on a camera, but there was still something biting at her...a hint of arousal "-so I uh, I assume you've all heard of the Godiva challenge right guys?"

The second she said that the chat exploded, becoming a mess of words and emotions...this brand of attention in this particular context send a warm shiver down her spine "For those who...uh, for those who DON'T know, it's basically a challenge where you have to get from one point to another, but they have to be further than the total radius of the town or city you live in, which considering I live in a CITY my Gwenlings, is kinda far. But the twist is I gotta do it naked" Mary had to try her hardest not to bite her lip "That's completely nude, no shoes, socks, nothing"

Mary let chat react as she kept walking, staying within park limits, almost in a circle at this point "I am gonna put a spin on it though, now...I'm letting you donate to get me to do stuff. Obviously it ain't gonna be anything illegal, only mostly legal. Plus it'll be more like voting, if you're not sure then the mods can explain better. Basically there's a list of tasks, some easy, some not, but you all donate to vote on the ones you like, after a set amount of time I _have _to do them...so it's like we're playing a risky game of truth or dare, just minus the truth part"

She couldn't believe she ended up putting that option in, the nude walk was crazy enough, but now she had to do tasks, in front of a live audience? Like she'd said, some were fairly boring, just going to certain places to take selfies, but there were others. The riskier ones had the highest buy-in prices, but they were things like masturbating, asking for sex from strangers, as well as more humiliating stuff like sending pictures to people she knew.

As Mary continued milling around, waiting for peak viewer counts before beginning, the mods helpfully provided the chat with links to the laws that allowed Mary, or Gwen to her streamers, to operate. About four years ago with the naturist protests, public nudiy laws were introduced to America. These laws varied slightly from state to state but the general theme was shared by all that picked up the law, that full public nudity was legal.

Unfortunately in the coming months this led to a dramatic change in streaming services. 'Titty streamers' began dying out, whereas 'nude streamers' were on the rise with streaming sites complying to the new laws almost to the point of being lax. Problems would arise when these US hosted streaming sites remembered that public nudity was legal on home soil, but illegal elsewhere still. Though, they enjoyed the surge in revenue from these nudists and exhibitionists, instead of banning them, they simply created sister sites for those streamers to operate from.

One such site being the one Mary operates from, Twatch, the sister site to Twitch, having become a bit of an enclave for female streamers. Mary quickly browsed through her Twatch page, just double checking the donation buttons were working and that people were voting...and they were voting in droves "Wow, there sure are a lot of you here!" She said with an impressed chuckle, before setting the camera down on a bench "Well, might as well get started, give my horny Gwenlings what they came for!"

Camera at the perfect angle, Mary looked at herself in the screen as she stepped back, looking her 'reflection' over. Taking a deep breath, she began with her jacket. It wasn't the nicest jacket, a jeans jacket that had it's fair share of fake tears in it and patches, but she'd gotten it exclusively for this, at as little cost as possible too. With it undone already for style points, she let it slip off of her shoulders, catching it before it hit the ground to toss onto the bench "So far so good" Mary giggled, the chat going nuclear, she'd posted nudes on her Onlyfans before and had a few nude streams before...but nothing this intensive, nothing that gave the audience as much to see.

The black t-shirt came next, pulled over her head in one swift motion, her bare breasts bouncing down with their newfound freedom. Despite having a large pair of 'milkers' as she liked calling them, Mary hadn't bothered wearing a bra today, there was no point in getting a comfy bra just to dump. "Well guys? How do you think I'm doing?" She asked, not even looking at the chat as she cupped her breasts, leaning forward to give them a rough squeeze for the camera.

Taking a quick look around she became acutely aware of her situation again. At current she was a half naked woman in the middle of a park talking to a camera, at best she was a pervert's wet dream, at worst...a crazy person. Even still, Mary wasn't about to give up half way through. Hooking her thumbs into her pants and panties, she kicked her shoes off, showing off odd-sock covered feet before her pants were lowered, revealing even more of her body, her legs filling out the picture.

Pants around her ankles, the blonde stood back up, milky white skin on display for the camera. Mary kept herself out of being unfit at the very least, she wasn't toned, but she was still slim, probably not as suited for walking as say...a courier. But at the very least she could say this game was rigged from the start, but in her favour, at least she thinks.

"Well then, Gwen army..." Mary gasped out, picking the last of her clothes up, setting them on the bench. She was nude in public, totally naked, everyone could see her ass and milkers. "...that's step one out of the way..." There was a warmth in her nethers as the breeze hit her skin, running across her body like a million fingers "...I just gotta get to point B without you guys doing anything too nuts"

What is the first stop on Mary's journey?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)