More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Brickhouse Brickhouse

What is the first stop on Mary's journey?

The closest bar

Pulling her socks off and setting them atop her pile of clothes, Mary started walking, camera mounted selfie stick in hand "Okay guys, just to clarify that yes, I'm walking away from my clothes, me your mighty Gwen overlord is totally naked!" She said with a giggle, not looking back, but lightly panning the camera to catch her clothes over her shoulder. Her heart rate increased and her blush intensified as she looked back, her literal only cover growing further with each step...and with each step her excitement grew as well.

The chat once again exploded at this news, the viewer count steadily increasing as her stream was tweeted about and retweeted, and of course the votes were stacking up. The current options so far being relatively tame as she'd just started out, she had a few mods vetting the list somewhat to keep things going and to prevent it getting way too way too fast. Speaking of, the first vote was tallied, the option appearing on screen for all, including Mary, to see.

"Oh, hey first vote! Lets see what you guys want little ol' me to do..." Mary grinned as she leaned in slightly to read the text on her screen. As expected, it was a relatively tame option, but one that'd get a lot of viewers would get a kick out of "Camera pointed at my butt for 60 seconds? Oh you guys, well, you know I love staring at ass as well, so fair enough!" With a chuckle she awkwardly shifted her grip, turning the selfie stick around so she could hold it aimed right at her butt.

At the same time her eyes shifted between the people she passed, what would they be thinking? Seeing a girl recording herself nude in public, the laws had changed and nudists existed, but this was blatant exhibitionism. The camera leaving her face meant she could relax a little, her face had gotten a little tense from trying to cover up embarrassment, worry, lust. Without the camera keeping her in check she was worried emotions would run away from her, already her free hand was trying to explore up her chest, tracing the edge of her breasts before she it down again.

Before she knew it the 60 seconds were up, no doubt the chat had gotten an eyeful of her juicy butt as she walked. Mary knew each step caused a light bounce, she wasn't exactly 'thicc' but she was pretty damn close. But she had to work herself up before she turned the camera back to her front, her small lapse of control had left her huffy, especially with the thoughts of her butt interview fresh in her mind, she couldn't have that look, Gwen was cool and collected, not needy and horny.

Taking a deep breath, Mary wiped the sweat from her face with her free hand, then brought the camera around with a smile on her face "Get a nice long look there Gwen army? 60 seconds is a lot longer than you thought huh?" She asked with a sly grin, throwing up the peace sign to the camera as she noticed she'd doubled her viewer count, the number made her nethers tingle "Oh hey! Our numbers grow!" Mary pumps her fist in the air.

The transition from the park to the city streets was both extremely sudden and massively uneventful, leaving the relative safety of the grass and trees didn't quite have the effect Mary had expected. Where she expected her arousal to spike and her wetness to become a genuine problem, it was simply a matter of bare feet and toes going from paving stones onto concrete. This new ground felt rougher and maybe a bit hotter in the sun, but if anything she felt a little more normal, they were just city streets after all, honestly the park made her feel more out of place due to the fewer people and the fact that she rarely visits the park. Even still, more eyes meant that tingle only grew within her.

"Real progress Gwen army!" She said to the camera, putting on a smile, even though she felt no different a good streamer is partly an actor "Finally out of the park and out on the streets!" As she finished speaking the results of the next vote came in, this one gave her a new destination "You guys want me in a bar huh?" Mary asked, her camera linking up to the Google maps app to give her the closest bar to her current position. Thankfully the place didn't look too bad when the route finished plotting, anywhere with 4 stars had to be pretty good. What made Mary lightly sweat was the tagline of the place, it was a lesbian bar.

Mary didn't quite know how to react, she was both single and bisexual, and honestly in the market for dating, but she was also livestreaming herself totally naked. Her chat on the other hand was behaving like they'd just found an unlimited supply of gold, Mary's or rather Gwen's OnlyFans was full of solo stuff. This was in their eyes a fantastic opportunity to not just get Gwen hooked up, but to get fresh content, content of course translating to fapping material.

After a good moment to process this new information Mary let out an amused sigh "Nice choice Google, well guys at least I won't have any pervy guys looking at-" She began, but was interrupted by a larger man (Not that it was exactly hard) walking into her path, stopping in front of her. Taken by surprise Mary let out a shocked gasp, she really had not considered anyone would try and bother her, not as overtly as this "I uh...ex-excuse me please?"

Mary tried to walk around, but he stepped in her path again, looking up at him she noticed the distinctly angry expression "What the fuck are you doing?" He growled "You can't just walk around naked taking pictures of yourself in public like some whore!"

"I uh, actually I can, i-it's perfectly legal asshole!" She was taken aback by his remarks, laws weren't ever fully understood but he was pretty combative "Now c'mon leave me be" Mary tried again to pass, wanting to get out of this situation as fast as she could, the confrontation even making it hard to keep her Gwen mask up.

"Yeah yeah, you just keep whoring on" He said, standing his ground as Mary slipped on by "Just you wait until you get arrested or some shit!" She ignored his empty threats as she rejoined the crowd. Thankfully people gave her a decent enough sphere of personal space, either due to the long selfie stick or her complete and total nudity, she couldn't tell.

Mary walked for a short while, not meeting the eyes of the people walking past her as she built herself back up. It was an unexpected attack, one she had not prepared for, but would be ready next time it came around. Taking a deep breath and letting it back out again, Mary looked back at her camera with a smile, the chat offering a great deal of support "Ah, sorry Gwenarmy, uh, didn't expect that to happen so uh...yeah, awkward" She said with a chuckle, regaining her composure and upbeat tone

"Anyways! I see there's a lot of new people clicking onto the stream, just to fill you in, I'm doing the Godiva challenge as you can see..." She panned the camera down, revealing her nudity and her barefootedness "You can vote down below for tasks I should complete, and speaking of which, I'm about to complete my second task!" Mary added, with relief and a touch of anxiety in her tone as she approached The Sapphic Inn.

Lesbian bars and their male counterparts had changed very little, they advertised for the same kinds of people and still served drinks. The main difference was the inclusion of nudity in their schemes, very few places had comfortable locations for relief, so these bars included cubicles where couples could hook up and masturbate. A little while down the line this broadened, the cubicles then became a place for couples to easily fuck without needing to go home. Of course unfortunately regular bars haven't exactly caught up with this, same sex establishments just seemed a little easier to handle in regards to those elements somehow.

The exterior is rather unassuming, apart from the lesbian pride flag hanging from the window it looks like a regular city bar. Entering through the front door offers a very different look, the interior is fairly modern looking, the colours all inspired by that lesbian flag, extending to everything, the bartop, the stools. Mary took a hesitant step inside, making sure not to knock her camera with the door as she entered. The place wasn't crowded, there was the bartender who was a tall looking punk girl, with short hair like Mary, though it was jet black and a face full of piercings she was less small pixie and more 'please step on me mommy', the boots that meant business really helped with that look.

As well as the bartender there were three other women, one was a redheaded milf with a fit but very curvy body, which was only highlighted by her jogging attire, this must be where she gets drinks between runs or something. The second was a black woman in a smart grey suit, her hair in a ponytail, she seemed to be sipping something as Mary entered. The third caught Mary's attention though, her features were distinctly northern European, if she had to hazard a guess she'd say Swedish, long blonde hair with strong facial features, sharp blue eyes and...the thing that set her aside the most, she was naked like Mary was, showing off a fit body and a pair of almost impressively large breasts.

Everyone had their eyes on the newcomer though, mostly because of her nudity, but partly because of the camera she was wielding. "Hey sweets, what'll you be having?" The bartender asked warmly as Mary approached the bar, taking a seat at one of the stools, not particularly close to anyone, apart from the bartender of course.

"I uh..." Mary sets her camera onto the countertop in a position that it could see her easily "Am I good to stream in here?" She asked, getting a nod from the bartender "Cool, I'll have a Coke please, I kinda wanna stay sober today, heheh"

The punky bartender simply shrugs "One Coke coming up, nice hair by the way" Then she sets about grabbing a glass then cleaning it.

"Thanks!" The nude streamer says with an enthusiastic smile "I cut it myself! Uh, mostly" She adds, shifting in her seat a little, stream segments like this were always very awkward, she had to act somewhat normal while chatting with people, but normal conversation wasn't always the most fun for a livestream.

"It's pretty cute. Anyway, you're a new face, you looking to hook up with someone or just a drink?"

Mary's cheeks must've flushed beet red at that "I uh, oh um, no I'm...streaming it's...I'm doing a thing on stream, heard of the Godiva challenge?" She asked, quickly glancing at the stream, looking at the vote timer to see if they'll save her from awkward smalltalk.

What is the result of this vote?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)