More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Prnkstrd Prnkstrd

Pick a story

Marcus, enjoying the "better things"

"What do you mean you sold them!?" this day started so well, your roommate finally made the payment of his part of the rent on time you got a promotion which meant more pocket money to you, but when you came back to relax you find that the source of the money your roommate had made the payment with was all your videogame collection, you didn't take it well.

"What are you so angry about?" Your roommate Zack replies with his typical 'i don't care' attitude, it's always the same with him, he's the kinda guy who expects things to go his way no matter how many people he pisses off, your situation with Zack has been a statement ever since he moved after your last roommate found a job in another city, at first it wasn't that bad, he wasn't a friend but he didn't make anything to cause trouble until he got too accustomed to your way to handle things at first he started to make "honest mistakes" here or there, then he started to bring people for parties without asking for your approval and then leaving the cleaning to you, the issues didn't end at the apartment he also works at the same place as you, leaving you a large chunk of his obligations to you, at the long run it would give you the recognition that landed you the promotion but that was just dumb luck on your part.

By
you don't want to move out since the location is perfect and it's relatively cheap and Zack knew that too and since the landlord didn't care about who made the payment as long as someone did it that left you most of the time paying the rent fully, at that point you could bear with it since you had your time to relax with videogames.

"You should be thanking me, you spend too much time and money on those things where you could be spending on better things" Zack never like videogames and he made it clear since day one and he is always inviting you to other activities, but you knew that was an excuse to simply be another wallet for him while he gets drunk.

One thing was the bad attitude, the other was the laziness, even the constant insults to your hobby was bearable, but getting rid of your stuff the on one thing that kept you sane from his shenanigans was the last straw.

You went back to your room before you do something you'll regret and after calming down you decide to plan how to get back at him, checking the internet you find the X-change site, and the ideas came swarming in.

On one hand, you could take a pink and make everything around Zack collapse on him on the other is to make him pay with his body the money he stole from you.

How do you go with your plan?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)