More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Unknown7 Unknown7

What's next?

Mara turns into a man

Mara got X-Change Basic. This required fingerprints and a DNA sample. She also brought some cheap male clothes to wear once she turned into a man. Back at the apartment, Mara went to the bathroom and took the blue pill.

Slowly, her body transformed. She was now a man with a penis. He attempted put on his new clothes.

Unfortunately Mara found he couldn't fit into those clothes. Turns out Mara didn't take into account the fact that the gender swap would change her size. Naked, he stepped out the bathroom where Ginny was waiting for him.

"Turns out the clothes dob't fit my male body. Ginny, could you get me a bigger size?"

Ginny just stared at Mara's naked male body.

"My eyes are up here" said Mara.

"I'll get you some clothes if you entertain me"

"Please, Ginny, this isn't funny"

"Listen, Mara, I haven't seen a cock in a good long time" said Ginny, "now that there's a naked dude here, I wanna enjoy this"

Mara stood naked in front of Ginny. He noticed his dick was getting hard to Ginny's amusement.

"I have to touch"

Ginny placed her hand on Mara's penis while also feeling his ass. Suddenly Ginny smacked Mara's ass.

SLAP!

"If you go over my knee, I might get you some clothes"

Reluctantly, Mara lay over Ginny's lap.

SLAP!

Mara screamed.

SLAP!

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)