More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Cid the cipher Cid the cipher

Who's our lucky master?

Makoto Naegi

(So quick disclaimer I guess, updates on this branch, much like all my other stuff, will be slow to update but especially here so hope you like waiting. Also some major spoilers for the first game.

-cid)

Makoto woke up feeling groggy but even then he still noticed several things. For one, the room he woke up in was way more extravagant than the dorm he was into and that there was no morning announcement from monokuma. Secondly there was a folded note on the nightstand to his right that read: "dear master, please make your way to the main lobby and await further instruction (use the map provided)" despite his confusion at being referred to as a master, Makoto picked up the folded map and saw that it was some sort of building with multiple floors. Upon leaving the room he saw that he was in a rather long hallway with a few other doors although he just made his way to the stairs down to the lobby...

Upon entering the room dubbed the lobby Makoto saw that it was decorated with various neon signs and checkered floors. He also saw that near some large doors were nine chairs arranged in a circle, with two of them empty but more importantly he recognised almost all the people occupying the other seven. They were Sayaka, Toko, Kyoko, Celestia, Aoi, Sakura and a black haired girl with freckles he didn't recognise. "Oh Makoto you're here too!" Sayaka stood up and waved as the others looked over at him. "So does anyone know what's going on?" he said as he approached the circle, the girls replied with variations of "no". He then noticed that one of the chairs was slightly more ornate than the others "you wouldn't happen to be the master would you?" Kyoko said. "How did you-" he then saw a note on the chair that said "reserved for the master" and then decided to sit and talk with them for a while...

After a few minutes of banter and theories on what's going on they suddenly heard a chiptune fanfare over some unseen speakers and then suddenly something appeared from a puff of smoke, it seemed to be a golden floating older style PC monitor with a green tinted screen that displayed a line down the middle and two rectangles near the upper corners, it also had what appeared to be a speaker at the bottom of the "head" as well as a thin, silky, purple robe with white at the ends. "Greetings valued participants and viewers, and welcome to this new season of Harem Hotel!" Makoto and the others all looked at the thing in shock. "What the hell are you!?" Aoi exclaimed "Why I am the host of the show this season and you may refer to me as the Lord of Games or L.O.G.". "What do you mean "show"?" Sakura said with a low growl as she stood up, "Well Harem Hotel is in essence a reality TV show that takes place in this little pocket dimension which I helped create alongside my fellow hosts where the contestants," he motioned towards the girls "will participate in challenges to earn points and try to win the affection of the master by any means. The full explanation will be enclosed in these wristbands." They all picked up white wristbands from a table that appeared and read through the rules when suddenly, "What is up bitches!" A door burst open revealing a busty blonde with large, wild pigtails wearing a large fur coat. "You're late miss Enoshima." L.O.G. said in an annoyed tone "so what?" She scoffed while sitting opposite of Makoto "Well I just figured since you wanted this in the first place you would try and show more punctuality." Upon hearing this, Kyoko decided to speak up "So then who's she?" She said while pointing at the mysterious black haired girl. "Oh she's her sister and by the way Junko was the one set up the killing game." L.O.G. said with a chortle.

There was a deathly silence for about twenty seconds before everyone started bickering and yelling before Makoto interjected, "I-um have a few questions mr. L.O.G." "Go on." "What about the others who aren't here?" "Oh they were released." Everyone else sighed with relief. "Then why us specifically?" "Oh because Junko requested all your female classmates to partake and a lot of them are quite interested in you, now then lets get on with the show!"

(So yeah this took much longer than I thought so yeah I guess I might see you all kinda, maybe soon-ish

-cid)

any questions

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)