More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by TaleSpinner TaleSpinner

What is going to happen next?

Make mom ridiculous

*snap* John's mother felt a tingling in her crotch and a bulge started to form in her panties, and it kept growing till they escaped the panties and started tenting her skirt. As the skirt was further and further tented as the long cylinder was thickening and extending from her crotch. Her new penis only stopped growing once her long dress' front was fully lifted off the ground. "What the-" John's mother said before *snap* she felt a tingly sensation on her hands and feet and suddenly her fingers and toes started to morph as their bones and joints dissolved and their tips and nails started to turn into a mushroom-looking head. "Why am I growing so ma-" *snap* "ny peni-bleh" was all she could get out as her tongue turned more cylindrical and grew out of her mouth. Talking became a lesson in sucking herself off, least without any balls there's nothing to really spew out right? *Snap* John's mother's breasts started to swell and grow larger and larger and larger as they burst through her blouse, but the nipples were gone and the skin started to look kind of wrinkly as her breasts turned into the largest pair of balls in the world. The once woman started spewing cum everywhere. It would be hard for her to function without orgasming as walking or picking up anything would stimulate her feet or hand penises. Talking would be hard and essentially make her suck herself.

What to do now?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)