More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by I_love_toddies I_love_toddies

What Should He Do?

Make her into your wife

John has always dreamed about fucking his aunt Jessica and knock her up and now he was able to do that.

Not just that. He would make her into his dream women.

First, he made her into his wife. After that, he changed her body. He lowered her age from 32 to 22. He made her incredibly beautiful and gave her a real hourglass body. He gave her a thin but healthy waist, a big bubble butt and huge breasts who were out of this world. He also changed his and her body so both of them would be super fertile and made it so that all their children would be born healthy. Finally, he made her into a virgin.

John hated the thought of someone else having sex with his wife. He wanted to be the first and last man who entered her pussy and also the man who made this sexy goddess into a woman and into a mother.

John always dreamed about knocking up a virgin and his dreams would finally become reality.

After he finished changing her body he continued with her mind. He made her fall madly in love with him and open to any kind of sexy things. From now on his happiness would be her happiness and she would love to make her husband happy in any way. He would also make her love the taste of his sperm and made her desire to bear his children.

"Honey?"

"What is it, John?"

What should he do with his new wife?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)