More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Rowenar Rowenar

Does she run? Try to make another dress? Carry on with the meeting?

Make a dress and pretend it never happened

Elsa stared, frozen on the spot for long, wide-eyed seconds. Oh god, this couldn't be happening, there were dozens, hundreds- maybe more people in the vast chamber, they couldn't all be seeing her-

She shifted, shoes rubbing against the damp carpet. She pressed one arm tightly against her bare chest, oblivious to how that made her cleavage look, shaking.

No. Wait; Elsa swallowed, doing her best to focus despite the sheer humiliation running through her mind. She'd made her dress that morning, she just had to...

It took too long to make a dress. When she was alone it never mattered, but normally she had to stitch it together from fronds of ice. it only took seconds, but seconds was far too long when the people of Arendelle could see their Queen in nothing but her small heels.

A ripple of shining white magic started around her neck, making its way down. She relaxed her arms as pale blue fabric ran down over her boobs, hugging her body tightly enough to keep aloft, extending down and down until it had moved past her waist. Nervously Elsa lowered both her arms, but didn't release the breath she was holding until the skirt had reached all the way to the floor, her pale legs hidden again.

Cheeks pink, Elsa carefully walked back to the chair. She glared slightly at the staff member meant to preside over the announcements, silently ordering him to never acknowledge what had just happened. The sooner she could forget about it, the better.

She sat on her throne, her new blue skirt shifting beneath her, the warmth of her skin pinning it to the chair. As much as she liked ice, she still had body heat, if not as much as most people she met.

She cleared her throat loudly. No, no way was she going to give that a moment's more thought. She-

"Her royal highness, Queen Elsa!" the herald said. "Uh. The first person today wishes to ask about a dispute concerning-"

The selected member of the public took a step forwards, a wide-eyed woman staring at the throne. Elsa's cheeks coloured slightly.

"Your majesty, do you recommend, like you, we shave down-"

"Next question!" Elsa said hastily.

"But-" the herald tried.

"Next person," Elsa repeated firmly, her voice shaking slightly.

Her own eyes widened at that moment, as she shifted in the throne. Suddenly the stone felt awfully... wet. Oh god, no, it couldn't be melting again!

She glanced down nervously, whimpering and then clapping her hand to her mouth as she saw the neckline start to droop. She focused, trying to replenish it with a little more magic, making her dress shimmer anew as she tried to keep it up.

Ok. She should have seen this coming. Olaf couldn't bear heat either, and he was a thick lump of snow; her clothes had to be thin enough to walk in, and they were always against her skin. Of course when Summer really came it would be more than Olaf that needed help.

It was the first time she'd been through the season while only wearing clothes she'd conjured from her powers. Hopefully she could work it out, she couldn't spend the next couple of months ending up naked every few seconds.

Her cheeks burned just thinking about it.

"Your majesty?" the herald said.

Elsa jumped, dragged from her reverie. She sent a shimmer through her dress again while she tried to focus on the present.

"Could- could you repeat that?" Elsa said.

"I, um, only wanted to ask about how we should receive the ambassador from the Southern Isles, due..."

Ok. Normal royal business. Elsa swallowed, trying to focus on the details of policy she was normally so good at memorising. It was hard when she felt feeling water dripping down the backs of her thighs, and down her legs to the floor, feel the cushion of the throne press against her inescapably bare behind.

There was the distinct feeling of moisture against her tits, again. She glanced down, eyes widening again as she saw how nearly-transparent her increasingly thin dress was. Unable to help the squeal, Elsa focused; she shuddered on the spot, using the motion to whip up a small cloud, not unlike the one she'd given Olaf.

So long as she kept it cold around her, the Sun couldn't be warm enough to melt her dress again. Hopefully.

Elsa tried to ignore the few stares she got, keeping her eyes straight forwards. Focus on the questions, the requests for advice, the opinions...

She crossed her arms nervously, just in case. She could feel the water against her skin as it was, it was hard to tell whether it was new or whether it was from the last time her dress had melted. Oh god her dress was still melting; Elsa swallowed.

Hopefully the cloud would keep it cold enough... She risked a quick glance down, nervous, only to see that the dual warmth from the Sun and her skin, even with her snowcloud, was already having a visible effect on the dress. Eyes wide, she crossed her arms even tighter, barely thinking about how that would only make the dress melt faster.

Oh god, she couldn't keep giving an audience when all she had to wear was water!

Try to hold it together, or run for it? And if running, run where?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)