More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by TaleSpinner TaleSpinner

What would he do next?

Make a bet with the Cheerleaders and Football team

John *snap*ed himself basically a free hall pass and no one really cared about him walking around. Oh what to do? John ended up wandering around the football field where the football team and cheerleaders were doing practice... and looking at it There was an argument going on. *snap* there now the coaches wouldn't get involved... John walked to the argument and saw the head cheerleader Britney and Chad the quarterback were having issues from the fact that their teams were kind of "aggressive" towards each other. They often practiced at the same time on the same field, but whenever there was a mistake or a misstep often they would clash and the coaches would have to step in.

John asked "Hey! Mind if I asked why you were squabbling so much?"

"Huh?!?" Britney asked "and whats it to you?"

John stated "Well... I was curious why? Like what was the root cause?" *snap*

Britney said "Those hot shots think they're better than us, and deserve the whole field."

Chad responded "Oh course you bitches would think that. You think you're better than us and deserve the field despite everyone coming for the football!"

"We have our fans out there on the field. You can win or lose but we'll always put out a good show!"

John said "Oh I've got a good idea! How about you're two teams trade roles and see who does better?"

The two different gendered athletes and their currently resting teammates gave John a stare and then Chad said "...Yeah... Even if we had years of specialized training I don't think people would come see dudes in mini-skirts flipping around."

Britney continued "And we'd be girls trying to play football against guys who are in a completely different weight class."

John said "I'm omnipotent I could make it work... I could change your genders and do a few shenanigans to make it fair... or I could switch the bodies of your teams... whatever you'd like."

Britney said "I'm not sure about the guys, but I think I can speak for my whole team when I say we're not letting them in our bodies.... Assuming you are even telling the truth about omnipotence thing."

John responded "Let's assume I can do this. Would you be up for the wager if I could do it?"

Chad smirked and said "Sure, I'm not afraid of losing and being able to have access to tits of my own for awhile? What's to lose?"

Britney muttered "Fucking pig... Besides that... Guess it would be nice to see what it's like being a guy... and getting things off the top shelf without a stool."

*snap* all of a sudden all the cheerleaders and the football team were huddled around Britney, Chad, and John

John said "Alright everyone, your leaders have said they would be interesting in making a bet to see whose team is better than the others! The way it works is i'll change your genders and a few things in reality so the Football team had always been cheerleaders and all the cheerleaders had always been Football players! Whoever does better than the other team wins! I can see some of you are apprehensive at having your gender change or doing this whole thing in the first place so let me sweeten the deal! You just witness me pull you all in one place so you somewhat know I am omnipotent so as someone who is omnipotent I will give each member of the winning team one wish. Immortality, super powers, money, fame, anything you want really, but I have the right to veto any particular wish that I deem to be too immoral or would harm me in anyway. So no finding some loophole and stealing my omnipotence alright?"

There were murmurs, this whole situation seemed outlandish... And many of the players were really apprehensive of trading the type of physical activity they loved for a different one... Along with changing their gender. Plus if there was reality manipulation how much of them and their lives would change.

One girl asked loudly "How long will this take!?!"
John thought for a second and said "Let's say this will last till the results at the big name next month. About 30 days, but that much time in a unique situation is nothing compared to having a literal free wish right?" The teams were talking among each other and while several were uncomfortable they all wanted that wish and consented. "Great!" *snap* "Get a good night sleep, your bodies and reality will change at midnight. Feel free to do whatever you want."

That night John had set up something on his computer to view everyone participating. It was currently 11:30 and it seemed like none of the team members involved were sleeping. A lot of the guys were masturbating and John would just let them and not pay close attention. Some girls were also masturbating but not as many, and several were doing things like seeing how much they could really lift right now as girls so they could compare once midnight struck and they were guys. 11:59 and John decided to pay most attention to Britney and Chad and how they reacted to their changes.

11:59 and only 10 second to midnight. Fucking Cum now or you'll never do it for a month! Chad thought as he was rubbing it out to some porn, and at the last second some jizz came out... and then quickly rammed itself back into Chad's penis as the whole thing started to retreat inwards. Chad started breathing heavily as his mighty strength started raining as his muscles shrank a decent amount, and his body hair wasn't exactly retracted. It more felt as if they were being ripped out one at a time every split second. The once man could only think "Fuck Fuck Fuck It Hurts! Fuck..." and didn't notice as his memories and the room around him were shifting to his soon to come female form which was starting to become rather lovely as his ass and hips were widening and softening, his six pack softening to a thin and soft belly, and his nipples were starting to feel irritated as they started to lengthen and the flesh underneath it piled up as her breasts swelled larger and larger. By the time her panting was done Chad thought "Alright I'm a girl now so... I guess I can finger myself some more?... Wait did something change? I was on the football team right? I can't remember any of that but the whole bet thing went through right?" Going through her memories Chad knew her name was Chad as her parents wanting a guy, but her memories of her father doing sports things with him as a kid turned into her mother bringing her to tap dancing lessons and gymnastics. She of course knew what a dick was at 18, but she had never really seen one. She tried to picture herself as a guy, but it wasn't the same as his actual male form. Just like when Chad was picturing himself as a girl it wasn't quite the same as she was now.

Britney on the other hand at midnight was standing in front of her mirror naked wanting to see all the changes for herself. As she heard the grandfather clock in the living room chime it felt like someone shoved her chest exceedingly hard as her breasts completely flattened, then it felt like someone was aggressively groping and pushing her ass as her cheeks and hips shrank quite a bit. Finally it was like someone was yanking on her clit and womb as a footlong hard penis was yanked out of her crotch and a stream of cum came out. As a few small details started popping up as his body hair developed unshaved was that Britney felt as if she was getting stretched and every muscle in her body tingled as they were enlarged as several years worth of training were being simulated.

Similar events were happening all around town as boys and girls, their memories, and everything around them started to change as if they always were the opposite gender.

When do we meet back up?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)