More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by hyperlax700 hyperlax700

Pick a story

Luke. It's just a prank right?

I was sitting at home playing video games when my phone buzzed. It was a text from my friend Andrew. He was bored and wanted to play. This was the usual Friday night for him. I didn't have anything planned so we got on voice chat, and did a few games of PUBG together. As usual, we spent quite a lot of time in the lobby waiting for the games to fill up, and Andrew spent most of the evening complaining about being single. I never really got the problem, I mean I was single and didn't mind. I hadn't even been on a date in months. Andrew on the other hand been on lots of dates, but never really got anywhere. I kept telling him he was probably too picky, but he insisted that the problem was the girls, not him. After a few hours of gaming, we called it a night.

I was in bed trying to fall asleep when the idea hit me. It was brilliant. I and Andrew had a history of one-upping each other on pranks, and he was due some payback from when he mixed viagra and laxatives in my drink. The experience of shitting yourself with a boner was not something I would recommend. It was Saturday, and I got started on my plan right away. First, go online, and order some X-Change. Basics would do, I was only gonna need a few anyway. Holy crap these things are expensive... Then I started filling out the profile on the dating app that I knew he was using. Perfect. I was gonna become the perfect woman, go on a date, and then dump his ass. Yes, it might seem a bit cruel, but he had it coming.

A week later and the pills arrived. All that money for five pills, but it wasn't the first time I had gone to lengths to pull a prank. Saturday morning, I got the pills and took one of them. The plan for today was to shop for an outfit for my eventual date with Andrew. It was a strange feeling. I got a few inches shorter and filled out around the hips, and chest area. Evaluating boob size was difficult from this view, but after a look in the mirror, I estimated myself to be a C. I had shoulder-length dark hair, and what appeared to be green eyes. I was more surprised than I probably should have been about how hot I looked, almost all X-Change girls were hot. Seeing my naked body in the mirror was turning me on, and that was different too. I felt a sort of heat radiating from my crotch, and it felt kind of like my lips were swelling up, even though there was no noticeable difference. Experimentally I touched it. Oh my god! This was good. I laid down on the bed, and experimented some more, rubbing it slightly. Holy shit, this was way better than anything I had ever felt. I kept going, and as I did it just felt better and better. The warm feeling in my crotch radiated outward, flowing through my body. Oh my god, it was kind of like the moment just before you cum, and your whole body tenses up, but much longer, and slower. Then BAHM! Like an explosion, my legs shook, my back arched I let out a girly moan and scream, which caught me a little of guard. I collapsed on the bed. Holy shit! That felt good. Female orgasms were fucking great, I was gonna have to do this again later.

A few hours of shopping later, I was back in my bed and rubbing out another orgasm. It was just as good as the first. The third one of the day was a little more , and by the time I came a fourth time, I was feeling a bit empty, like something was missing.

I woke up the next day back to my old self. I finished the dating profile, and upload a few cute pictures I took for myself the day before. Now I just had to wait for him to find my profile. I couldn't risk coming on to him, that might seem too suspicious.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)