More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 6 by JohnK JohnK

Lucy helps Lauren dress and learns about her embarrassing secrets...

Lucy helps Lauren dress for the photo shoot

Lauren's bony knees buckled, and for a split second she nearly fainted: Her old, saggy coworker had just seen her up close and VERY personal in a state of semi-undress! OMG!! She had seen... EVERYTHING!

(Well, not quite everything. Her tits were still hidden behind a mound of toilet paper and, of course, her bikini top. But everything else - including her secret girdle, her stubby legs and thickly-padded panties - were in plain view!)

Thinking quickly, Lauren attempted to bluff her way out of this: "How DARE you open the bathroom stall without my permission! Why, I could fire you for violating my privacy like this! Apologize this instant, Miss Lipps!"

"Fire me? Oh, I don't think so," giggled Lucy. "The last thing an arrogant bitch like you would want is all the publicity of a wrongful termination lawsuit... where that girdle of yours becomes a matter of court record!"

"It - it's not a girdle! It's a, um, back brace!" Lauren insisted, stomping her foot for added emphasis. "Because of my, uh, naturally large breasts, I happen to have a bad back, thank you very much!"

Lucy smiled like the cat who swallowed the canary.

"Sure it is! I believe you! >snicker < But either way, you can't wear a girdle during the photo shoot - and other than your ego, you won't be lifting anything heavy. So take it off, ma'am! It's what Mrs. Helmsworth would want."

"But... but..."

"Or should I tell Mrs. Helmsworth that her favorite VP refuses to help...?"

Lauren narrowed her eyes and glowered.

"You WOULDN'T DARE!!"

"Heh, heh... are you sure? I've got nothing to lose. You've already stripped me naked and ruined my reputation. Haven't you?! Now, take off that girdle, you little bitch - and give it to me!

The young hotel VP didn't know what to do. She was used to being the big, bad boss - and all the other employees cowering in fear of her! She was used to being the sexiest, prettiest girl in the hotel.

But now?

She felt powerless, small and ! Not knowing how to respond, Lauren burst into tears:

"Wah! Wah! Wah! Waaaaaahhhh!!"

Lucy's smile doubled in size.

"There, there, sweetie pie," the older woman cooed. "It'll be all right. Let's get you out of those uncomfortable heels before you trip and fall."

Lauren nodded, wiped her runny nose on her forearm, and unbuckled her spiked heels. With a girlish pout and wide open eyes, she slid off her heels and handed them to her rival... who was now suddenly towering over her.

"Wow!" laughed Lucy. "Without your heels, you're so tiny! Look at you! Not even five-foot tall, I'll bet! Why, you could practically fit inside my pocketbook. Ha!

The undersized VP tried to glare at Lucy eyeball-to-eyeball... but alas, her eyes now only reached the bottom of Lucy's chin!

"Now hand me that girdle - or I swear to God, I'll flip you over my knee and spank your little ass 'til it blisters!"

Bursting into tears once again, Lauren lowered her head, reached behind her back and released the latches to her tightly-fastened girdle: Within seconds, the entire contraption dropped to her feet.

And just as quickly, her innocent, girlish round belly popped into view.

"Holy smokes!" Lucy exclaimed. "Are you pregnant?"

Lauren turned 50 shades of fire engine-red.

"No! It... it just does that! I - I can't help it! You... you must promise not to tell anyone!"

The 20-something VP gallantly attempted to suck-in her belly, but her stomach barely even budged.

"It - it's for my bad back! It's a medical condition!" she blubbered, looking down at the girdle, "You hafta believe me! You... you hafta!"

"Of course I >snicker < believe you! Now, turn around. I... wanna see something..."

Completely flustered, Lauren turned around, facing the toilet.

"Sniff... oh, okay..."

Without saying another word, Lucy grabbed Lauren's form-padded panties by the sides - and YANKED THEM to her boss's ankles!

"HEY!!!!!"

While Lauren teetered in bewilderment, Lucy snuck the panties past her feet and removed them entirely.

"Oh, my word!" errupted Lucy, laughing hysterically. "That's GOTTA be the boniest, scrawniest little ass I've EVER seen!"

"My panties! My special panties!" wailed the denuded woman. "Give them back! I - I need them!"

With one hand clutching each butt cheek, Lauren danced in the stall like a spastic person.

"Give 'em back!! GIVE 'EM BACK!!"

Lucy was laughing so hard, she couldn't respond. Finally she answered, "HA! Turn... turn around, sweetie! I wanna get a good look at the front of you!"

Wailing like a tortured farm animal, the formerly tough-talking, ultra-intimidating boss turned around to face her much-older subordinate...

...but without her heels, she was so short! Her bare belly wobbled like a beach ball in the summer breeze! Her stubby, naked thighs bobbled back and forth! And as icing on the cake, her COMPLETELY shaved, bright pink pussy was waving hello! Her pussy was SO pale and SO pink, it almost glowed in the dark!

"HA, HA, HA, HA!!!"

All the while, Lauren's lower lip was comically jutting out - and her sad little eyes were so ridiculously wide open, they were almost the size of ostrich eggs. The transformation from tougher-than-shit boss to... to THIS(!) was too much for Lucy to handle:

"BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! HAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!!"

A thin drop of snot cascaded past Lauren's nose, landing smack-dab on the center of her bowling ball-belly.

"I'm... I'm still b - beautiful.... right?" sniffled the half-naked boss. "Sniff, sniff... r - right...?"

"Ha!! Sure you are, sweetie! Here, let me help you with your bikini bottoms..."

Lucy deliberately tied the bikini bottoms on backwards, so the part that was supposed to cover her model-esque(!) ass was in the front, and vice-versa. This caused the cloth around her vagina to droop nearly completely down, exposing 75 percent of her hairless pussy - and caused her underdeveloped little ass to poke nearly all the way out!

"I... I don't think this is right!" Lauren croaked. "It... it doesn't fit!"

"Heh, heh... SURE it does! Let me just collect your work clothes for you ." Lucy grabbed Lauren's shirt, pants, shoes, belt, panties, girdle and bra, and put them in her pocketbook... but when she felt the foam inserts inside Lauren's bra, a sinister smile spread across her face.

"Oh, one last thing, sweetie..."

Lucy brushed away a tear from her domineering boss's cheek and - without Lauren realizing it - then pulled a small piece of toilet paper out of her bikini top, so it would be visible to everyone at the photo shoot, flapping softly above her left tit.

"Th... thank you, Lucy! Thank you... for making me beautiful. I - I... owe you. Sniff, sniff..."

"Heh, heh... think >snicker < NOTHING of it, sweeetie! Now get out there, and show everyone what a REAL beauty looks like!"

Lauren nodded her dainty head and wobbled out the door and headed to the pool pavilion, her cute, pale little tushy poking out behind her...

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)