More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 7 by JohnK JohnK

What's next?

Lauren is saved by the janitor... or is she?

Lauren wobbled out of the ladies locker room, her brain numb and her mind spinning. What... what just happened?! It was almost as if she was sleepwalking aimlessly in a weird, artificial reality... a reality far too weird and far too horrible to possibly be true...

In the dark recesses of her mind, Lauren vaguely remembered being stripped of her secret girdle... her special, form-fitted panties getting yanked down her hips... and that EVIL bitch Miss Lucy Lipps dressing her up like a helpless little doll.

No. No! That... that couldn't have happened!

...could it?

Lauren continued to waddle down the hallway in an oblivious stupor. Finally, she stepped outside, at the threshold of the hotel's pool pavilion. The harsh sunlight hit her directly in the face. The frazzled young Vice President rubbed her eyes and blinked half-a-dozen times, trying to shake the cobwebs from her brain...

"Lawdy, lawdy, Miss Lauren! What in de world is you wearin', child?"

Lauren's eyes slowly acclimated to the bright sun: Standing in front of her was Mr. Johnson, the kindly, 80-year-old janitor who had been working at the hotel for decades.

"Wh... what do you mean, Mr. Johnson?"

"Well, honey child, your li'll lady-parts done be pokin' out!"

Startled, Lauren looked down:

Oh, no.

OH, NO!!

Everything that had just happened in the locker room with Lucy Lipps came flooding back... she remembered it all! And looking down, her eyes were greeted by the sight of her pale, round belly sticking out like a beach ball - her girdle stolen from her - and worst of all, those loose-fitting bikini bottoms had drooped down to the middle of her thighs! She had been waddling around WHERE SHE WORKED with her privates on full display!

"Miss Lauren, I do declare that yo puss-puss done be showin'! See dere? See?! Dere it is!"

Her pussy! Her hairless, innocent pussy! Her most private body part of all! Old Mr. Johnson was staring and pointing at her completely bare (and completely hairless) pussy! And just 40-or-so yards northwest was the pool - and all her coworkers!

Lauren's jaw dropped. Her body froze. She... she couldn't move.

SHE COULDN'T MOVE!!!

And then her bikini bottoms slid down to her ankles.

Lauren gasped - but as hard as she tried, she couldn't budge an inch. She... she couldn't! She was literally frozen in place, overcome with fear and humiliation.

All her coworkers! The newspaper photographer! The professional models! Mrs. Helmsworth! It was just a matter of time until they ALL noticed her, as she stood half-naked!

She felt a soft summer breeze sail by her little tush, tickling her hot pink pussy... Nooooo... it felt as if time was standing still...

That was when Mr. Johnson wrapped a beach towel around her body, covering her from the bottom of her breasts to the top of her knees.

"Lemme help you, child," he whispered in her ear. "A purty li'll thang like you shouldn't be showin' ev'rybody yo private lady-parts!"

The old janitor went to one knee. Looking up at Lauren, he put his head under the beach towel. She... she could feel his hot breath on her pussy!

"Oh, God!" she squealed, louder than she wanted. Not hoping to attract attention, she next spoke in a husky whisper: "Wh... what are you doing?!"

"Oh, I be pullin' up yo britches, Miss Lauren! You can't be walkin' 'round with yo britches 'round yo ankles! Now stand still..."

She felt the lecherous octogenarian paw the inside of her thighs as he v-e-r-y s-l-o-w-l-y pulled her bikini bottoms back up her legs. His breath was getting hotter and hotter! OMG! It felt like he was hyperventilating on her pussy! The wetness from his breath was sticking to her hairless little vagina... her heart was pounding a mile a minute!

"Hold on... I is almos' done..."

He was gripping and palming the inside of her thighs as he carefully - and at a glacial pace - dressed her. OH, NO!! His fingertips were sliding up her inner thighs - and delicately tracing her pussy lips! Her eyes widened - but she was too scared to protest! CHRIST!! His other hand was squeezing her ass - and his long middle finger poking her inside her ass crack! It - it was touching her anus!

"Don't fidget, Miss Lauren. I is nearly finished..."

His left hand repositioned itself so it was FULLY palming her flaming hot snatch! His fingers bounced up and down on her virgin flesh, like he was playing the piano! Drips of sweat were now pouring down her face. She looked down to the pool: Everyone was hovering around the newspaper photographer, gossiping to themselves, utterly unaware that just a short distance away, Lauren's private, personal anatomy was being toyed, fingered and fondled in broad daylight!

Finally, she felt the bikini fabric ascend past her hips, hugging her vagina and fully covering the top of her ass. Yes! She was dressed again! The perverted janitor gave her tush one last slap, gave her pussy one last squeeze, and pulled her towel back down.

Mr. Johnson stood up... sporting a GIGANTIC errection in his pants!

"Lawdy, lawdy! I do hope dis helps you, Miss Lauren!" he said with a wink. "You be careful now!"

Lauren's head was swimming! This dirty old man had just taken advantage of her! He - he had seen and touched places that even her closest boyfriends had been prohibited to see and touch!

But what could she do?

"Th... thank you, Mr. Johnson," she whispered.

He kissed her on the cheek and left, humming a very old song...

Lauren took a deep breath and re-appraised her situation: At least she was now partially covered by a towel. Her embarrassing belly and nether regions were hidden. And miraculously, none of her coworkers had noticed a thing! She STILL had a chance to escape from this with her reputation intact!

She took another deep breath and walked over to the photographer, clutching the towel as closely as possible to her body...

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)