More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 5 by JohnK JohnK

Lucy opens the stall while Lauren is changing and is shocked by what she sees

Lucy opens the stall while Lauren is changing

With a lump in her throat, Lauren made a hasty retreat to an empty bathroom stall, holding the ultra-skimpy bikini in her clenched fist. She slammed the door shut in utter frustration and kicked the base of the toilet. Arrgh!! She wanted to cry! Lauren was so flustered and panic-stricken, her hands were literally trembling.

"This... this can't be happening!" the young woman whimpered to herself. "What am I going to do?!"

"What was that, ma'am?" Lucy called out. "Is everything okay? Do you need any help?"

Shit! Lauren was so wrapped up in her nightmare, she had forgotten all about Miss Lipps.

"Mind your own business!" snapped Lauren. "Leave me alone and get the hell out of here!"

"S... sorry, ma'am."

Lauren heard the pitter-patter of footsteps, and then the ladies room door opened and swung shut. Good. That old, saggy bitch was gone. Lauren now had the privacy she needed in order to figure this out...

There... there must be some way out of this... there MUST! There must!

She sat on the toilet seat and held up the bikini. OMG! It was SO revealing! The top was designed to showcase cleavage, and the bottom was simply a thin strip of fabric, held together with a pair of strings. If it wasn't double-knotted, it would pop open in front of everyone! All her goodies would be on full display! Her ass... her pussy...

Racked with fear, Lauren stood up, bit her lip, and unbuttoned her designer blouse, carefully folding it and resting it on the counter top. She then went to examine her bra-clad torso in the full-length bathroom mirror:

Hmm... She still looked sexy and regal. Yes! Her thick, sturdy white bra was giving her firm, impressive c-cups - perfectly shaped and 100 percent perfectly in place. Other than the top half of her girdle, which was poking out of her Italian dress slacks and covering her midsection (giving her a nice, flat stomach), she truly looked like she had the body to wear that bikini.

But there was no way she could sneak her bra under the bikini top: The straps didn't match and her bra was way too large to fit discreetly beneath.

As a tear streaked down her cheek, Lauren reached behind her back and unhooked her bra. Small beads of perspiration formed on her forehead; she felt like she might faint...

Lauren gulped hard and wiggled out of her bra. The young VP closed her eyes and said a quick prayer to Jesus before looking at herself in the mirror again:

Alas, her prayer fell on deaf ears, because her breasts were just as pitifully scrawny as ever.

"Dammit!"

Her dusty-pink nipples jutted out like small crayons, but that was basically it. Beneath all that foam, which was sewn into her specialty-made bra, her true, God-given breasts were painfully pale and practically nonexistent. Almost no budding, let alone any cleavage!

"Dammit! I hate my body! I hate it, I hate it, I hate it!" she wailed, stomping her feet in despair. She looked like a flat, pathetic dork! It was as if her maturity and feminine mystique had instantly been stripped away - and in its place she was no longer beautiful, sexy Lauren, the hotel's Vice President who ruled with an iron fist... but a titless little runt pretending to be an adult. Oh, God! If all those underlings who Lauren had mocked and ridiculed during weigh-ins could see her now...

Sniffling softly, Lauren put on the bikini top and fastened the back, staring at her chest in the mirror. The task took her longer than expected because her hands were trembling so badly...

"Fuck!!!"

The top was designed to be worn by a woman with REAL c-cups. Lacking any natural cleavage of her own, the fabric hung limply off her cups, exposing her entire tits to everyone! Those itsy-bitsy little nipples of her were bobbing up and down like they had a mind of their own!

She could imagine the laughter and mockery if anyone saw her like this... and it chilled her to her core!

Thinking quickly, she folded and shaped two mounds of toilet paper and jammed them into her top. Yes! Her chest didn't look quite as voluptuous as it normally did (when she was clothed, of course), but not bad at all!

She just might pull this off!

Lauren spent a few minutes shaping and molding the paper and repositioning the bikini fabric, but when she was finished she was pleasantly surprised: Her tits were actually looking pretty damn good!

Feeling infinitely more confident, Lauren unbuckled her $300 leather belt and dropped her slacks to her knees, exposing the rest of her girdle and her padding-enhanced black panties to the mirror. She was also still wearing her five-inched spiked heels...

Suddenly, the door to Lauren's bathroom stall swung wide open:

It was Miss Lucy Lipps.

"Excuse me, ma'am, but Mrs. Helmsworth asked me to check on you and see if you need help with your makeup... oh, my!"

Lauren spun around and gasped, her face beet-red!

"Is that... is that a girdle?" Lucy asked while laughing and pointing. "It is! It is a girdle! And if those panties had any more padding, they could be a football helmet!"

Lucy helps Lauren dress and learns about her embarrassing secrets...

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)