More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by ZimFan89 ZimFan89

How does Tea end up naked?

Loses a Shadow Game

Tea wasn't sure how she'd ended up in this situation. She'd just been on her way to the game shop to visit Yugi, when some random girl she'd never met before had confronted her on the street and challenged her to a duel. Tea hadn't really been interested, but the other girl hadn't stopped pestering her until she'd finally agreed, hoping that the girl would leave her alone afterwards.

But then things had taken a shocking turn, as the girl - whose monologuing revealed that she was apparently named Mary-Sue or something - revealed that she was in possession of an apparent Millennium Item, the Millennium Bracelet (which Tea had never heard of), and used it to turn the duel into a Shadow Game. Suddenly fearful, Tea had nevertheless carried on the duel, only to find herself losing very quickly and easily - it was almost as if Mary-Sue was unstoppable.

And now, Tea could only watch as her life points hit zero, and Mary-Sue started cackling.

"I win! Now you'll be out of the way, and Yugi will be all mine!"

"Wait, what?" Tea asked in disbelief. Was that what this was all about, this girl being a bigger obsessed fangirl than even Rebecca?

"Now prepare to suffer for eternity for daring to stand between me and my true love!" Mary-Sue declared. Her bracelet unleashed a flash of light, which hit Tea. To her shock, her duel disk and cards vaporized... and then so did her clothes.

"What the hell?!" Tea screamed, blushing brightly and wrapping her arms around herself.

"You like flaunting that body to tease Yugi with? Well now everyone will see it! So long," Mary-Sue, snapping her fingers and causing a hole to open up in the floor beneath Tea and dropping her into darkness.

Where does naked Tea end up?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)