More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Conan The Librarian Conan The Librarian

Does she touch the egg?

Lore and Cast of Characters

CHILDREN OF KAR-NAGGROND

Dark elves are a forsaken and cruel race of torturers and slavers. They share the same love for the pleasures of flesh that is characteristic of all elvenkin, but they have twisted such pleasures to the extremes of submission and domination. For this sin against the balance of nature, they were long ago exiled from the mother-forest and to life away from the sun in the underdark, where their hate and debauchery grew uncontrolled and decadent.

Lunnara Pendragon

Race: Dark Elf | Class: Sorceress | Aligment: Neutral Evil | Cup size: B | Fetishes: POWER, everything about cum, being the ultimate switch, deepthroat, manipulating her partners, being worshipped, being called mommy and almost anything else that the story might need.

The titular protagonist. A conniving and manipulative dark elf, born as a in the city of Karn-Naggrond, who managed to learn sorcery by stealing books from her former Mistress and then escaped from the underdark, swearing . She is resourceful and tenacious, has a long history of outsmarting beings far more powerful than her and she is willing to do anything in order to obtain real power and have her on her own people.

Eilatra Painweaver

Race: Dark Elf | Class: Sorceress | Aligment: Legal Evil | Cup size: D&D | Fetishes: Domination, slavery, humiliating her slaves, breaking strong-minded women, oral sex, pussy worship, expensive and refined lesbian elven erotic art which is surprisingly similar to Yuri hentai.

One of the most powerful and feared matriarchs of Kar-Naggrond and Lunnara's former mistress. She is a ruthless sorceress who managed to amass an incredible fortune by converting slaves into unwilling mana batteries and selling them to the other matriarchs. She now travels the human lands searching for Lunnara. Does she just wants to reclaim her former favourite or does she really miss her?

Coriala Maul

Race: Dark Elf | Class: Assassin/Maid | Aligment: Legal Evil | Cup size: C | Fetishes: Free use, pleasing her mistress, and things that is against the site rules to write about.

Eilatra's loyal chiefmaid, which in Dark elf society implies a much more brutal and gruesome work than what a human would understand as a "Maid's duty". She is reserved and silent, and obeys her mistress to the letter and without question or hesitation. She has a reputation of being cruel with her servants, even for dark elf standards and she shows a great contempt for Lunnara.

TEMPLE OF THE DRAGON

At the centre of the young human kingdoms, lies a much more ancient mountain, in which peak once rested the capital of the Nuk'karu, a long extinct race of red skinned men that were already old when the first elves were born. Here they kept their two most powerful allies and weapons, the bedchamber of the ancient dragons, that once dreamed the cosmos. Now, the guardians are long dead, but the dragons still lie there, waiting for one with enough bravery or foolishness to awake them.

Romulus - The Benevolent Dragon

Race: Dragon of Life | Class: Paladin | Aligment: Legal Good | Cock size: 13" | Fetishes: Pretending not to have real fetishes because he is too good and pure for that, loving sex.

One of the two dragons custodied in the ancient temple, also known as the Golden or He Who Gives the Rain. A champion of light, trusting to the point of naivety, a defender of good and justice who always thinks and hopes the best of everyone, except for his evil Brother. His cum is powerfully charged with unbelievable amounts of mana, and he joyfully gifts it to all of his followers. He rejoices with prosperity, culture and hope.

Remus - The Malevolent Dragon

Race: Dragon of | Class: Fallen Paladin | Aligment: Chaotic Evil | Cock size: 13" | Fetishes: Pretending not to have real fetishes because he is too evil and edgy to enjoy anything. Also, being called a good boy for some reason, if you follow the correct branch.

The other dragon trapped inside the temple, also know as the Black Winged , and The Bringer of Doom. A vain and cruel bastard who delights in destruction and the suffering of others, especially his brother's. He has the same powerful cum as Romulus but he does not share it so carelessly. In his mind, everything and everyone if below him and does not deserve existence.

Nameria Rah-Alhmallah III (Nameria)

Race: Nuk'karu | Class: Guardian | Aligment: Legal Neutral. | Cup size: G | Fetishes: Breast play, slutty and skimpy outfits, exhibitionism, pretending to be far more dangerous and cruel than she actually is.

A long dead queen of the Nuk'karu and the original protector of the temple. She knows many secrets and keep them all to herself. Her spirit now haunts her former queenly attire. She is in love with Romulus, has a unconfessed crush on Remus, and takes her purpose as guardian very seriously. If awaken, she will mercilessly try to keep any trespassers away from her master.

FREE FOLK

Among the young and unstable human kingdoms, there are lands that fall under no law, it's denizens too far away from the major cities, too detached from the constant wars to call any specific king their lord. They are mostly farmers and hunters who live solely on their honest and hard work.

Myrce

Race: Human | Class: Prophet | Aligment: Chaotic Neutral | Cup size: E | Fetishes: Anal, Submission, cock worship, Painslut, being a bottom bitch, Mommy-daugther roleplay.

A farm girl who lives alone with her mother in a hillside near the forgotten temple. She is a sweet and shy girl who loves to tend to the cows of her farm and longs for some motherly love and appreciation or for someone to call a friend. Now that she is just 18, her mother plans on selling her to the church and get rid of her.

Malape


Race: Human | Class: Huntress | Aligment: Neutral | Cup size: DD | Fetishes: She does not care or have time for those things...yet.

Myrce's mother and a widow. A stern and down to earth woman whose pragmatism borders on cruelty. She whores herself to the locals of a near town for money from time to time, but other than that does not show any real interest in men.

Jaramiah (DenomZero's branch)

Race: Human | Class: Mercenary | Alignment: Legal natural | Cock size: 9" | Fetishes: Anal, hair pulling, , femdom, deep-throating, bondage.

A bastard of a fallen king. A great soldier of his father's army but forgotten after his family's name was erased by the wrath of Numantia. He made a life as a simple sword-for-hire and had become quite famous for his swordsmanship and good looks. He has been recently hired as a mercenary by Eilatra Painweaver.

BROKEN KINGDOM OF ILLIRIA

Once one of the most prosperous of the human kingdoms, so much so that their kings could allow themselves to be known as patrons of the arts and sciences. But alas, warlike neighbours prey on such weakness, and the noble Illiria has been recently conquered and into servitude to the Numantian Crown. Now, their people weep, for there seems to be no hope for justice to reign among the violent humans.

Princess Karla Illiria


Race: Human | Class: Princess | Aligment: Legal Good | Cup size: C | Fetishes: Women with big breast, lactation, milk, loving sex, himedere.

An idealistic and righteous young princess, who cares for her people and wants what is better for them. She compensates her naivety with a strong will and carisma and is loved by the pleb. With her kingdom conquered and her father humiliated, she travels far away from home, for King Dorian has claimed her as the price of 'peace' after killing most of her family. Even if this dark hour, she is determined to do what is right and to be a good ruler.

Lady Marian


Race: Human | Class: Noblewoman | Aligment: Neutral Good | Cup size: C | Fetishes: A lady does not have such things!

Karla's lady in waiting and best friend. She is extremely loyal to her lady almost to the point of delusion. Her protectiveness is akin to motherhood and shares her burden with her, but her adoration has a hint of unconfessed lust.

KINGDOM OF NUMANTIA

Once a Warmongering feud, King Dorian's Iron fist has quickly transformed his nation into the most powerful of the human kingdom by right of conquest and military , and they are now at the centre of all human ambitions and future, for better or worse.

King Dorian the conqueror

Race: Human | Class: Warrior | Aligment: Chaotic neutral | Cock size: 11" | Fetishes: To crush his enemies, see them driven before him and hear the lamentation of their women.

A brute and cruel man, but a surprisingly keen politician and a military genius. He claims lands and women with equal voracity and success and has the smutness of a man that has never been rejected by a woman or defeated in battle. Now he has won the right to call himself a king, and all hopes and fears fall upon him.

Princess Isolde

Race: Human | Class: Princess | Aligment: Neutral Evil | Cup size: D | Fetishes: IS WINCEST.

King Dorian's sister and his first lover. The real mastermind behind her brother's ascension and the direct responsible of their father's demise. She is the kind of person that believes that the ends justify the means, but her only end is to have her brother'cock inside her and to be his one and only queen. A shameless slut to her brother, a ruthless tyrant to everyone else.

CHILDREN OF THE FOREST

In the forest of Boscosia lies one of the last settlements of the oldest of the elven races. The wood elves still maintain the old customs of free love and equality and live in perfect harmony and balance with nature around the last of the arch-trees. They might appear to be sex crazed fiends to human standards, but unlike their fallen kin, they believe in respect and equality between lovers and abhor any form of non consensual sex. For them, to partake in the ways of flesh is a sacred and serious duty.

High Priestess Teleria

Race: Wood elf | Class: Priest | Aligment: Legal Good | Cup size: C | Fetishes: It would be quicker to list what this one is not into. That list is over.

First daughter of an elven queen and a spiritual authority among their kin. A master and connoisseur of the lubricious arts, she spreads the teachings of the old ways with devotion and follows them as an strict code, which means that she had spread her legs for almost any sentient being she had come into contact with. She fears for the 'moral decadence' of the world and longs for a quest to give her true purpose.

Mizi

Race: Deertaur | Class: Courtesant/Mount | Aligment: Neutral Good | Cup size: A | Fetishes: Secret subslut.

Teleria's loyal mount, friend and lover for more than three centuries, able to travel through the forest at incredible speeds and complete silence. She loves her mistress deeply, and secretly desires to be dominated by her, but Teleria's beliefs in the sanctity of equal love make that wish impossible, so she would remain silent.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)