More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Noah_Peal Noah_Peal

Pick a story

Linus, caught curious

As soon as the car was out of sight, you ran up to your room and pulled the X-Change pill out of it's hiding spot.

You had been planning this for a while, curious to see what it was like to be a girl. Without another thought, you stripped and moved in front of your mirror and threw the pill in your mouth.

It all happened so fast. Once second you were looking at your scrawny male body, and then you were looking at one of the sexiest girls you'd ever seen, completely nude.

Your hands started touching different parts of you body, you slender legs, your small and perky boobs, your gorgeous face and long brown hair and your tight little bottom.

Every touch sent tingles through your body, and finally your hands reached your bare pussy. Running one finger over the length of it sent a shiver down you spine and a moan escaped your mouth.

You were transfixed, watching yourself feel your body up. You started to rub your pussy, gradually increasing your pace until you convulsed during an orgasm.

Tearing your eyes away from the mirror, you jumped on your bed and immediately returned to caressing your body, one hand roaming all over, the other between your legs.

One finger slipped in and you gasped. It was slippery and warm inside as you fingered yourself to another orgasm and then another.

You were panting heavily by the time you finished, but still full of energy and excitement, you jumped out of bed and ran into your stepsister, Mira's, room to try on her clothes.

Starting with the make-up, you painted your nails the sexiest red you could find, and then you picked the pink lipstick. You had spent time researching how to apply makeup, even practiced once, and you couldn't be happier with the result.

Then, one by one, you tried on different pieces of clothing, bras and panties, skirts, dresses, jeans, blouses, throwing them all in a pile after you used them.

You were dressed in a grey shirt, a thong, and yoga pants when you heard the front door.

"Shit shit shit," you cursed, trying to put everything back, hearing your stepsister call your name.

You were just getting the panties back in their drawer when you see Mira come in the room.

How does Mira react?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)