More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by DeadZone32 DeadZone32

What rule does he change first? What happens?

Lets make things a bit casual shall we?

  • Men and Women are no need clothes and are comfortable in just shoes and socks. But they can still wear clothes if they wanted to.

He looks down to see that he was naked with only shoes on, like everyone else in the cafe with a few exceptions here and there.

  • Masturbation in public is both tolerated and enjoyed by many.

Looking around he sees several people masturbating. One Hispanic woman was sipping her coffee as she fucks herself with a vibrating dildo. She was quite a looker even though she looked like she was in her early 40s. Her hefty H-cups daring to break out of her wool sweater. He can obviously see how wet she was through her jeans as well as the shaking in her hands as she struggles to hold her drink.

  • Man and women are able to consciously masturbate without loss of focus.
  • Semen and femcum are easily cleaned.

The woman was no longer struggling to hold her cup and her pants had a smaller damp spot. He notices there were substantially less cum and femcum around the cafe. Finally, he writes something to get fucking laid.

Now what else to write?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)