More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by splotch splotch

Where do we find Lauren to begin?

Lauren is house-sitting

Lauren had agreed to watch the Perry's house. They were a wealthy family who were neighbor's with Lauren's parents growing up. She had used to earn extra money watching their two younger children, though she had always hated it. The Perry's son, Mike, was a spoiled, needy brat. Their daughter April was an arrogant girl, who tried to treat Lauren more like a servant then a babysitter! Her and Lauren had especially butted heads, she often had to put the arrogant young girl in her place.

Anyways, that was all over now. This time she wasn't babysitting, simply house sitting for the Perry's while they were out of town. They had assured her the kids were staying with friends and that she'd have the place to herself. 500 bucks to lounge in someone else's mansion? Lauren wasn't going to pass that up!

Lauren arrived today to water the plants. She pulled up in front, then entered the house. To her surprise she could hear loud music thumping from somewhere? For a moment she was afraid. Robbers? No, that didn't make sense. Why would robbers play music?

She followed the sound to the back. There, at the pool, were a dozen or more men and women! Lauren looked in shock. They were obviously having a party. Loud music, they were all in bathing suits, splashing or laughing. Lauren saw beer cans scattered about.

Then Lauren saw April. The girl she'd babysat, who was now 18, was strutting around in a skimpy string bikini. Her and her friends were fresh out of high school, and would probably be at Lauren's college in the fall. Lauren was shocked by how the girl had quickly changed into a curvy young woman. She was tan, blonde, with a shocking chest and muscles. Everything Lauren wasn't, a bitter voice in Lauren's head said.

"April!" Lauren yelled. Everyone looked in shock. April looked shocked until she saw Lauren.

"What are you doing here?" April asked.

"Me? What are you doing here?!" Lauren shot back.

"What? It's just a party." April said.

"April, I'm house sitting for your parents. Do you know what they'd say if they found out a bunch 18 year olds got drunk here?!"

"So? Just don't tell them?" The snarky younger girl shot back. The teens watched the two girls, sensing a growing confrontation...

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)