More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by splotch splotch

What's next?

Lauren get's pushed into the pool.

While April and Lauren bickered one of April's friend's, a cute asain girl named Lisa slipped around the pair. She then walked by, swaying her hips widely. As passed Lauren she deliberately bumped Lauren's backside with her hip.

"Oops!" She said, feigning innocence, though her wicked smile told another story.

Lauren stumbled, thrown off balance. She caught herself right on the edge of the pool, teetering comically, arms windmilling. Then she fell into the water with a loud splash. The buzzed young adults laughed at the display as Lisa smirked wickedly next to April.

Lauren splashed from the water, sputtering and gasping.

"Ooh, I'm so sorry." Lisa said, barely containing laughter. The teens all laughed as the sputtering Lauren pulled herself up the edge of the pool. She stood, pouring water on the ground. She was soaked! Her jeans and shirt drenched, her hair plastered to her head. Her makeup ran down her angry face.

"What the hell!" Lauren yelled.

"Take it easy Lauren." April said. "It was an accident."

"Yeah, I'm sure." Lauren said sarcastically, glaring at Lisa.

"Look, you should get dried in the bathroom." April said. "Feel free to use the shower. I'll find you something to wear."

While Lauren stomped away, muttering angrily, April thought about this golden opportunity to settle old scores with her former babysitter!

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)