More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by kingkhan19 kingkhan19

What's next?

Lauren decides to punish April

Lauren couldn't believe it. This was suppose to be an easy job. She just had to make sure that the plants where watered and lounge around in the mansion. It was easy money. But now she found she would have to deal April, who was having a pool party and drinking. If April's parents found out about the drinking, they would make Lauren's life miserable. But since April would be just as miserable if she was caught, they can both just lie about it.

April's attitude was what got Lauren really pissed off. This spoil brat constantly would talk to her and treat her like a servant. Telling her to cook her food, or clean her laundry. She would never treat her like a babysitter or a house sitter. What made it worse was that she was just eighteen, but she acted like she was older. She was only a year younger than Vanessa, yet she would order her around. Because of this they would often butt heads over anything.

Wanting to avoid conflict and just get back to relaxing in the mansion, Lauren tried calmed herself down.

" April, just get ride of the beer and turn down the music. You can still have your pool party." She said calm but dangerous tone. This wasn't really about the beer and the music. This was about Lauren receiving respect.

April simply smirked and walked cockly towards Lauren in her American flag string bikini. She got right in front of Lauren and look her straight in the eyes.

" How about no. Now why don't you go inside, make yourself, and clean the house like a good servant, you cunt." April replied while patting her face in a condescending manner. She started to turn around and walk around.

Lauren was livid. She tried to handle this civilly. Not only did April refuse to listen, but she called her a cunt in front of everyone. No way was she going let this little BITCH get away with it. April's parents told her multiple she free rein to punish April as she saw fit. In the past, she would go easy on her, but this time she was going to make sure April put back in her place. There was only punishment Lauren could thing of that could do this. Pure Humiliation.

Before April could start to walk away, Lauren grabbed two nearby pool tools and tackled her to the ground. Briefly distorted, April was helpless to stopped Lauren as she tightly tied her arms behind her back with one towel and her ankles together with another. The dozen dozen or more high school graduates at the party turned the music and simply watched the scene unfold. Sure some of them were April's friends, but that doesn't mean they didn't enjoy seeing her taken down a peg.

"What are you doing!" April yelled with a mixture of fear and anger.

"Teaching a lesson you will never forget," Lauren replied venomously as she pull April back onto her feet. Lauren then look towards the party members and said "everyone, take your phones and cameras out, You're going to want to capture this." as she started to untied the back of April's bikini top.

Everyone got out their phones and eagerly waited to see what would. April was about to ask what she was doing to do, but before she could, Lauren ripped her American flag bikini top off and exposed her big C cup breast.

April screamed as she tried to break free from her bonds, to no avail. The towels were tied tight and Lauren held her firmly in place. All movement and resistance ended up doing was making her boobs bounce. All of April's "friends" started to laugh and take picture and videos.

" STOP IT !! PLEASE STOP IT ! STOP LOOKING!! SOMEONE HELP ME! PLEASE! STOP TAKING PICTURE!!! DON'T POST THOSE!" April cried.

Everyone just ignore her pleas and continued to laugh and take picture. Lauren was red from laughing at the blonde 18 years olds embarrassment. She move hands to April's boobs and started to slap them, squeeze them, and jiggle them. This caused April to scream even more and squirm from discomfort and cause the rest of teens to laugh even more.

"Lauren, please let me go. Let me cover up. I'm sorry for treating you like servant. I'm sorry for calling you cunt. I'm sorry about everything. I promise to good from now. Please let me go." April begged Lauren as she turned her head to look at her. Tears started to form in Aprils eyes.

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)