More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Alexandrite1234 Alexandrite1234

What's next?

Lab accident

The Nora West-Allen of Earth-68.9 was not named Nora West-Allen, but rather Nora West-Snow. On this Earth, men do not exist, but rather, half of all women are born with penises but are otherwise female everywhere else.

On this Earth, Iris West married Caitlin Snow, founder of STAR Labs, whom is the one with the penis. Iris herself is the Flash of this timeline. When Iris isn't the Flash, she likes to remain naked at all times because of how sexy she is, even in public because that isn't illegal on this Earth.

Nora traveled back in time to see her mothers, as Iris disappears in 2024. After explaining how she was their daughter from the future, she was welcomed with open arms by the crime-figting couple.

One day, Nora got in the shower, and Iris walked in.

"Oh I'm sorry, I didn't realize you were in here, Ill come back later" Iris blushed, having caught a glimpse of Nora's naked body before she covered her breasts and cock.

Nora stood there embarrassed, having just been seen in the buff by her own mother. This should be normal, after all Iris would have seen her naked all the time when she was young, and Iris is naked all the time anyways, not even owning any clothes besides her supersuit, so she'd have no problem seeing Nora naked. But while Nora's breasts developed normally, giving her a decent pair of C cups, her penis was tiny, less than an inch erect, with proportionately small balls and no pubic hair. Nora didn't want her mother to know that her cock hadn't grown since the last time she'd seen it. But now she had.

Iris approached Caitlin, with a look of concern.

"I'm worried about Nora. I just saw her naked, her cock is smaller than my pinky finger." Iris said.

Caitlin giggled, "Well, maybe you're just so used to my big dick that seeing a tiny one makes you worry."

"I guess, but she must so embarrassed about her size. I think we should do something" Iris said

"You're right, I have an idea. We make her go an indefinite period of time without clothing, without covering up. Eventually she'll get used to the humiliation and be proud of her tiny acorn." Caitlin smirked

"Good idea! I'll get rid of all her clothes now" Iris smiled in approval.

"Moms? Where are my clothes?" Nora murmured, covering her nude body.

"We got rid of them. You need to be naked so can learn to be proud of your small wiener." Iris demanded. "And no covering!"

"It's not small, the water was just cold!" Nora insisted. Iris just giggled and shook her head, and Nora submissively realized there was no way out of this, moving her hands away from her body, leaving everything on full display.

Taking Nora outside, Caitlin and Iris smiled with amusement at the attention Nora was getting. Women would wiggle their pinkies, and hold their index fingers and thumbs an inch apart to show how small Nora's weiner is. Nora got called many names like "baby dick" and "tiny".

Caitlin took out her phone and asked Nora and Iris to pose together. Iris threw up a peace sign on both hands, but Nora just blushed, wanting it to be over with.

"Make peace signs for the camera, sweetie" Iris demanded.."And smile!"

Nora obeyed, as mortified as she was. Upon looking at how cute she was in the photo, she realized she no longer feared the humiliation of her small penis.

"Moms, I think I enjoy doing this now. Having a cute little button-sized dick is totally schway." Nora smiled.

Iris and Caitlin smiled too, each giving Nora a kiss on the cheek, proud of her for deciding to remain naked at all times, just like her mother.

When, Nora got home, she willingly took a picture of herself nude, holding up a peace sign with her little dick at full mast.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)