More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Forcy Forcy

But Who Are You?

Kuvira: The Great Uniter (Avatar: The Legend of Korra)

A/N: Hello everyone. I have been meaning to add an Avatar branch to this tale for a while now but due to my work in my long-running Game of Thrones thread from the God story, I hadn't been able to begin until now. And while I still have plenty of plans and chapters outlined for that one, every now and then I simply need to work on another story that captures my imagination for a bit so that I can refresh my creative batteries, so to speak.

Now, with that out of the way, know that I will be giving actual origins to the Written Ownership powers within the Avatar setting. In fact, the very source of power behind it will have triggered a major point of divergence already before Kuvira got the ability, by beginning the chain of events that would culminate in Kuvira gaining the ability to claim people and things as her property. In other words, Kuvira won't begin the first chapter with the ability but she will be on the path to claiming it very soon, within the first story arc that will be on the short side. Just wanted to establish that bit of worldbuilding first to get some important setup stuff out of the way.

Also, for those that are familiar with my other stories, yes, I will be adding a considerable amount of erotic images for the characters to enhance the smut scenes. I still hadn't decided if I will end up casting a few live-action versions of the characters with somewhat similar porn-star lookalikes but in the meantime, I will be using a lot of fanart on that front.

Finally, this story will begin about a month before the beginning of Season 4. So, far into the 3-year time gap between the last 2 seasons of the show but not immediately during the events of the S4 premiere.

Well, I hope my fellow Avatar fans are interested in checking this one out. I will be adding the actual first chapter soon, just wanted to set the stage for the character pick at first in an open-ended manner before I began, in case some else would end up wishing to add their own Kuvira thread without necessarily wanting to deal with my initial set up.

And while I do have my plans in place if you have any comments, requests, or ideas to suggest, I am all ears. Thanks for reading so far and until next time guys and gals, see ya!

How is Kuvira set on the path to gain Written Ownership powers?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)